[A] HK farming, BG achieves, easy wins, etc

85 Dwarf Hunter
http://alturl.com/nrj7d

I will be getting most of the Master pvp achievements between now and the end of Cataclysm. Appropriately conquest or DS-geared players are welcome to join me. Vent is required, and runs will be broadcast via realid. The Perform AV Enabler addon is required for groups of 6 or more, however I will be keeping it to 5 most nights. We will be queueing random or for the bg of the week, at least until most participants are conquest capped.

I know that posting here undermines the notion that I am serious about forming a solid group. Linking an image of a loss probably does too, but I couldn't help myself. I'll be doing bgs regularly with or without a group, and until I get around to whispering people individually and expanding my cross-server contacts, a quick advertisement is a start.

On a side note, I also help organize weekly WotLK raid achievement/legendary weapon farms. If you are interested in farming achievements more generally, I will consider inviting you. Players only interested in meta-achievement mounts need not apply.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
hit me up when you're doing the HK farming. i had alot of fun the other night. was awsome!
Edited by Mickmars on 4/21/2012 11:07 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]