Healers, 3 or more in a BG

Is not fun. What part of "lololololololo /spit /lol" don't you understand? Stop playing healers.That is all. Oh, and bear tanks with healers. That's like... oh god, no!
Reply Quote
50 Human Warrior
It's a trap! I mean tarp...
Reply Quote
It would help if everyone on my battlegroup wasn't an idiot. I'm almost always top damage, top kills, top flag returns, top heals (yes, I know I'm a warrior. No one plays horde healers.)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
04/16/2012 01:06 AMPosted by Imatarp
It would help if everyone on my battlegroup wasn't an idiot. I'm almost always top damage, top kills, top flag returns, top heals (yes, I know I'm a warrior. No one plays horde healers.)

Battlegroups don't exist anymore. You're playing with all of the Horde-US.
Reply Quote
2 Troll Druid
04/16/2012 01:09 AMPosted by Aeternal
Battlegroups don't exist anymore.

you're wrong
Reply Quote

Battlegroups don't exist anymore. You're playing with all of the Horde-US.

Well then I'm moving to EU, because all of the horde that I've been playing with are so bad, I want to rip the arms off of them in real life to ensure that they don't continue playing this game.

And then I will beat them with their own arms. Gives me a new and unique way of being an "Arms Warrior".
Edited by Imatarp on 4/16/2012 1:23 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
04/16/2012 01:16 AMPosted by Strngrdngr
Battlegroups don't exist anymore.

you're wrong

I'm afraid not. But you can believe what you'd like.
Reply Quote
04/16/2012 01:45 AMPosted by Amathy
The majority of people you play with are still from your own battlegroup.

Just had an EoTS where we had 4 healers. They were in mid with the rest of the team minus myself and two others. I'm done PVPing tonight or I'm seriously going to consider annihilating the world and it will be written in the history books that rage generated by the online game, World of Warcraft, was what set the insanity upon me.
Reply Quote
I'm healing for 10s of damage and there is nothing you can do about it.
Reply Quote
20 Night Elf Druid
04/16/2012 01:31 AMPosted by Aeternal

you're wrong

I'm afraid not. But you can believe what you'd like.

Actually, you are wrong. Battlegroups are still in place and when you queue for a BG it pulls from your battlegroup first. If it is unable to fill the whole BG with players from your battlegroup, then it goes outside your battlegroup to pull people and fill it. Battlegroups do in fact still exist. Believe what you'd like.
Reply Quote
86 Troll Priest
It's okay, I don't need my arms. I play WoW with my FACE
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
Stupid players lead to a lot more losses than the lack of healers (or in the rare instances when you have too many healers). Could Blizzard write better code to more evenly distribute healers, dps & tanks in BGs? Yes they could. Should they? Yes they should, as long as they don't make a certain % of each mandatory (e.g. if 20 healers are in queue then they get evenly distributed, but there shouldn't be a minimum needed). Why? Because a minimum would increase queue times.
Edited by Faenya on 4/16/2012 10:58 AM PDT
Reply Quote
95 Human Warrior
04/16/2012 12:47 AMPosted by Imatarp
Stop playing healers.

As a fellow warrior, I can't believe you typed that.

With a healer we are pretty devastating; Without a healer we are the easiest HK in the game.

The answer is not stop playing healers; it's please institute a role minimum for BGs so that both sides have a chance at having equitable roles.

No question though, I see a 10-man BG that has:

H. Pally
H. Pally
D. Priest
R. Shaman

I roll my eyes and prepare for a nightmare.
Reply Quote
95 Human Warrior
04/16/2012 10:56 AMPosted by Faenya
Stupid players lead to a lot more losses than the lack of healers (or in the rare instances when you have too many healers).

You and I have disagreed on this in on other threads. I believe the fact you have the ability to play discipline priest clouds you on this discussion. I started to maintain an excel spreadsheet for my Random BGs that I use Fri>Sun. This weekend i can say without question:

I never lost match where alliance had healers and the horde had none
I never won a match where the alliance had zero healers and the horde had at least one.

A tricky statement to formulate:

On the matches where the Horde had 3 or more healers and the alliance had less than horde, I lost every match.

On the matches where Horde had 2+ Holy Paladins (the most I saw was 4), I lost every match.

On the matches where Alliance had 2 Holy Paladins (I never had one with 3 or more), I won every match.
I did not run into a match where either side did not have a healer.

On the matches where both teams had healers, they were pretty well balanced. I would argue that my team won more of those matches because I ran the flag as prot spec'd with prot PVP gear.

At this time in random BGs, what I look forward to as an alliance (but dread as my opponent) is:

Holy Paladins > Resto Shaman > Disc. Priest > Resto Druid > Holy Priest

2 Holy Paladins in a random guarantees the match goes the full duration. 2 Holy Paladins vs. 2 Holy Paladins is mind numbing/eye gouging. THere were a few matches where I had 2 Holy Paladins that I actually felt sorry for the Horde because there was nothing they could do against 2 fully geared Holy Paladins and a fully geared prot warrior. That's not to say we didn't have 7 other people, but the fact is even at 10 stacks with my cooldowns and two holy paladins, the Horde had zero chance of doing anything against me. I didn't even try to evade or escape, I just stood on the flag spawn and prayed the cap bug didn't impact us.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
04/16/2012 11:00 AMPosted by Cana
Stop playing healers.
With a healer we are pretty devastating; Without a healer we are the easiest HK in the game.

You know what's more devastating? Almost any other dps with a healer.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior

Well then I'm moving to EU, because all of the horde that I've been playing with are so bad, I want to rip the arms off of them in real life to ensure that they don't continue playing this game.

And then I will beat them with their own arms. Gives me a new and unique way of being an "Arms Warrior".

"Ha! I like your style, you make up your own rules just like me." -Cave Johnson.

Just break their fingers you should be fine. If you rip their arms of they could bleed to death, and that wouldn't solve the problem. They would become martyrs for their cause. Just break all their fingers so they can never PvP properly again. Or at least until MoP comes out, because you could literally play that game with your tongue.
Edited by Warmage on 4/16/2012 11:28 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
04/16/2012 01:55 AMPosted by Imatarp
The majority of people you play with are still from your own battlegroup.

Just had an EoTS where we had 4 healers. They were in mid with the rest of the team minus myself and two others. I'm done PVPing tonight or I'm seriously going to consider annihilating the world and it will be written in the history books that rage generated by the online game, World of Warcraft, was what set the insanity upon me.

It sounds like you need some friends for premading with.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]