Save Conquest points for MoP/Season 12?

100 Blood Elf Death Knight
I started gearing this old character up in Bg's and Arenas over the weekend and am sitting on about 3200 Conquest points. Would you spend them now on Pvp gear or save them until after MoP/Season 12 starts? My thinking is the quest loot is probably going to make all this stuff I am getting now look silly like they did with Cata when the green were much better than my purples! Should I spent em now or wait?
Reply Quote
19 Human Paladin
conquest and vp will almost 100% be converted to honor/jp just before MOP comes out
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
All new seasons reset VP and Conquest. So no spend them now.
Reply Quote
Thats my thinking exactly...let them be converted and have all that honor waiting for me to buy season 12 gladiators gear as soon as it comes out
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Rogue
Spend them, they will all reset or be converted.
Reply Quote
They didnt carry over when the new season started? I can't remember
Reply Quote
89 Undead Warlock
MoP is still ages away.
Reply Quote
You dont think it will be out in May?

I think I will just spend them. I just thought 4k honor (convertted from Conquest) would be good to have.
Reply Quote
89 Undead Warlock
You dont think it will be out in May?

I think I will just spend them. I just thought 4k honor (convertted from Conquest) would be good to have.

Doubt it. Not likely that they will release two games within a month of each other.
Reply Quote
Wow good point
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
So do we save them or not? like will be get to use them in MOP?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
OK, so here is the thing: I am now fully equipped with cataclysmic PvP gear (nothing more to buy) and I also accumulated several thousands of conquest points. So when season 12 starts and they convert my CPs to honor points (I also have thousands of those), I can only buy season 11 (cataclysmic) gear since all I will have are honor points? That would suck like a billion times.
Reply Quote
20 Draenei Hunter
04/16/2012 09:22 AMPosted by Kassiel
MoP is still ages away.

Release date's been set, at least for digital presales anyway.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
07/25/2012 06:23 AMPosted by Karameldanse
MoP is still ages away.

Release date's been set, at least for digital presales anyway.

His post was 3 months ago :/
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Generally they convert honor and conquest for gold at the start of a new expansion. Everyone starts the new expansion at zero honor and zero justice/conquest. That's how they did it for cata at least as I recall.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]