Instant Flagged Name After Transferring

85 Worgen Priest
Hi Blizzard,

I recently transferred / faction changed my warrior and changed his name to Kamina. However, when I tried logging onto him immediately after, he was flagged instantaneously for another name change. I've already sent in a ticket for this, but it's already almost been a day and I feel like this kind of issue could resolved within minutes. If you could unflag him that would be great!

I apologize if I sound impatient, it's just that all my stuff is on the character and I need to transfer items to my alts off him.
Edited by Haroldsaxon on 4/16/2012 11:51 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Priest
bump
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
04/16/2012 11:49 AMPosted by Haroldsaxon
I apologize if I sound impatient, it's just that all my stuff is on the character and I need to transfer items to my alts off him.

Completely understandable, Haroldsaxon. I see that you did submit a ticket to have this matter looked into, which is definitely the right way to go. Those of us who moderate this forum try to help when we can but we simply are not able to get to each and every thread nor are we able to serve as an alternate to the petition system.

If I can help will you keep the Toclafane from coming for me?

>.>
<.<

You should be set.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
I cannot express how much I love everything in this thread.

(P.S. Vrak, the Toclafane were just a fairy tale name the Master used for them. I don't think they ever revealed their actual name... unless they really were Toclafane, in which case I'm going to hide under my bed at the fairy tales Time Lords tell.)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]