Ridding the Realm of Beef.

90 Troll Shaman
Not sure if trolling......Good thread either way. Does this mean we will actually have a pvp community and not just fist pumpers who just so happen to pvp?
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Nope
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
I should be clear. I meant the OP. This Rbg issue exists everywhere, I went to illidan for RBGs and I hear the same things. I got kicked from a group because my healing was low on the meters but they neglected to see my 300+ cleanses. It isn't a server specific problem, its a matter of people who "pvp" in wow now play it like xbox live. I saw them coming in to the mlg circuit for halo. These type of people make the game suck.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
My respect for elamite just went up by a !@#$ load. this was very respectable. gg bro
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
lol shyronnie got kicked from a rbg group on illidan. Like who didn't see that coming lol.

You wanna know what happens to 1300 rated players that xfer to illidan to pvp???

Ask shyronnie
Reply Quote
77 Human Warrior
lol shyronnie got kicked from a rbg group on illidan. Like who didn't see that coming lol.
Just in case you thought this thread was a little bit rainbow and unicorns, an elitist with a beef comes crashing through like the kool aid guy.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman

You wanna know what happens to 1300 rated players that xfer to illidan to pvp???

Ask shyronnie

That's just like....your opinion man....Come on dude let's keep it in the real world.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Funny, but so very wrong!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]