Argent Tournament Pets

85 Goblin Priest
I will be transferring to the server and staying Horde, and was wondering if there were any Alliance willing to trade the tourny pets for the factions that already have the Alliance ones, or someone who would be willing to start working on the dailies again. Please let me know!
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
Just hit me up in game. I can get any of the pets and I need the Mulgore Hatchling and the Enchanted Broom. I'd be willing to trade any of the Alliance ones you want to get those two.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
Okay, that can be done, I won't be transferring for a month or so, so was just asking as a heads up. I'll make sure to grab the Hatchling and Broom!
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
If there is anyone else who would like to help, it'd be great. I'd still need 3 of the pets!
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
Bump
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
Bump
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
Bump
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
My transfer will be completed on June 11th, for anyone even slightly interested, please let me know here if you would like a Horde argent Tournament pet. I will take literally any Alliance pets, I have none, in the event that you just have one pet you can't seem to sell and don't want to grind out more dailies.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
04/17/2012 01:21 PMPosted by Stormforger
Just hit me up in game. I can get any of the pets and I need the Mulgore Hatchling and the Enchanted Broom. I'd be willing to trade any of the Alliance ones you want to get those two.

Do you still need those two pets?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]