If you....

90 Dwarf Warlock
Had it your way.
Which dps specs would be the top of your class.

Of the 8 classes that have 2 or more dps specs which of the specs would you have pull higher damage.

Hunters - BM then Surv then MM
Mages - Fire then Frost then Arcane
Warlocks - Affliction then Destro then Demo
Rogues - Subtlety then Assassination then Combat
DKs - Unholy then Frost
Warriors - Arms then Fury
Druids - Feral then Balance
Shaman - Enhancement then Elemental
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
If I had it my way, all specs of my class would pull roughly the same amount in every situation, and the only choice would be based on preference and experience with a certain spec.

A shame that will probably never happen.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
If I had it my way, all specs of my class would pull roughly the same amount in every situation, and the only choice would be based on preference and experience with a certain spec.

This
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
If i had it my way, There would be two sets of talent trees(Such as talent trees for PVP and talent trees for PVE) that way even a noob that know's his class basics in terms of spells would be able to hold of and fend more for themselves.this WOULD make casuals more fit for PVP but, make it somehow fit so experience puts you in the lead rather then scaling you horribly down to people that are super casual.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
I switched to Rogue about the same time as Marksman was overtaken by Survival. I was switching anyway, but it was convenient because I don't want to play survival or BM. I'm with those who say it would be optimal to have them all be close enough that I can choose which spec I want to play without feeling like I'm gimping my raid.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue

Simply not possible without either making fights extremely bland or making specs play almost exactly the same.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
If I had it my way, all specs will be viable in both pvp and pve.

But that's like wishing to surf on an asteroid across Titan.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
IF I had it my way I'd make it so fire mages were the least viable spec in game for PvP.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
04/18/2012 12:50 AMPosted by Mezasu
IF I had it my way I'd make it so fire mages were the least viable spec in game for PvP.

You hate us 'cause we're beautiful
Well we don't like you either!
We're cheerleaders
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight

Simply not possible without either making fights extremely bland or making specs play almost exactly the same.

You don't really get the idea behind this lol. No one is saying this is possible but just what the person prefers.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
04/18/2012 01:46 AMPosted by Swampdonkeys

You hate us 'cause we're beautiful
Well we don't like you either!
We're cheerleaders

I dont hate fire mage players, I hate fire mages. Nothing makes me want to smash my keyboard like getting owned in a single impact stun and then dying because I cant do anything while burning away in a dragons breath.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight

Ideally this, though I know mechanics of bosses and such prevent this from being realistically possible without major sacrifice in fun for either the classes or the bosses. With that said, I would want:

Mage: Frost > Fire > Arcane
Shaman: Enhancement > Elemental
Hunter: Beast Master > Survival > Marksman
Death Knight: > 2h Frost > 2h Unholy > DW Frost
Warrior: Arms > TG Fury > SMF Fury
Warlock: Destruction > Affliction > Demonology
Rogue: Subtlety > Assassination > Combat
Druid: Feral > Balance
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
I wouldn't have any on top - I would have them balanced to the point that only angry nerds would nit pick over the differences.

Failing that, MM on top, with BM/SV just slightly behind (because, if MM isn't on top, SV/BM gets gutted)
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
If I had my way, frost would be the lowest by a much larger margin so that it could be properly balanced in pvp instead of having this gimmicky 35k ice lance during procs bs.
Edited by Kolzi on 4/18/2012 9:15 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Ret being top for my class would be nice. It was dicey between Ret and Prot at the beginning of Cataclysm.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]