Beta question! (no complaints lawl)

85 Troll Shaman
Okay, so I got this mail from (what I hope really is) Blizzard saying I got a beta invite. I've never received one before so I'm not 100% sure on what I'm looking for.

It looks very convincing, no spelling or grammar errors, has the blizzard logo, an image of a pandaren, and it even went to my spam folder! (All e-mails from blizzard have always ended up in my spam folder, while unofficial BS mails still get through to my inbox.)

I did hear I could just log into my battle.net account and I would be able to see if I had a beta invite or not, but I don't know where to look for it, if it would be obvious or not, ect ect. Anyone have any feedback on this?
Reply Quote
It will be in the list of the games on the account. If you don't see beta, you didn't get in.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Under Summary, you see a list of games attached to your battle.net account. If you were invited, then you would have the Mists of Pandaria beta listed there.
Reply Quote
86 Goblin Warlock
04/17/2012 02:34 PMPosted by Shockuille
Okay, so I got this mail from (what I hope really is) Blizzard saying I got a beta invite. I've never received one before so I'm not 100% sure on what I'm looking for.

04/17/2012 02:34 PMPosted by Shockuille
I did hear I could just log into my battle.net account and I would be able to see if I had a beta invite or not, but I don't know where to look for it, if it would be obvious or not, ect ect. Anyone have any feedback on this?

You would see a Beta account, just like you have a PTR account, all you have to do is look ( best advice I can give you ).
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
Thanks! This was all I needed to know. Hopefully my real invite will be there soon. =D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]