Power Word: Remembrance

85 Human Priest
Welcome to the latest PW: Discussion thread! In an attempt to keep threads from being deleted, we've been following in the footsteps of the Sentry Totem and Mangle: Bear (for those who don't know, http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/969937219#3 explains what I'm talking about) and making one thread that will last until cap.

The archive for the Power Word: Threads is here: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3123313812

To keep this thread from being locked or deleted, here are a few basic rules:

1. Everyone is welcome. Newbies, oldbies, lowbies, mains, alts, bank alts, non-priest alts. Everyone. As long as you're here to join a priest-based discussion, you're welcome.

2. Keep it civil, if not friendly. If you can't manage that, please stay out of the thread. We don't need or want drama. If you just got out of a heated discussion with someone, leave it at the door. Along the same vein, avoid badmouthing others in this thread.

3. This is as much priests talking to priests as it is priests talking about priests. I firmly believe our community is one of, if not the most welcoming on the forums. I'd like to learn more about the community on an individual level because of this. Both the Mangle: Bear and Sentry Totem series derail after the first few pages of each thread; I think this is fine.

4. Don't feed the trolls. If people make threads to complain about our discussion thread, just ignore them. We gain nothing and just make ourselves look bad to the moderators.

5. PW: Vent info:
teamlights

6. PW: IRC info:
irc.p2p-network.net
#wowpriests

Discussion:

Too much negativity lately, so...
What changes to priests have you LIKED over the years?

I personally have liked the fact that we no longer have to carry a bag full of candles for raids. Means less wasted golds per wipe ^.^
Edited by Shadowshugga on 4/17/2012 5:42 PM PDT
85 Human Priest
Also....

@Teh VIX
You know I'm Dreamyshugga...and so not a man...right?
90 Night Elf Priest
Emchan was born with a funny bone. Elethia has no such bone, which is why I'd like to provide her with mine as a temporary filler.

My funny bone is vastly superior to yours, sir.
85 Human Priest
I was about to make a lude comment about Blew's funny bone...but I decided not to get this thread deleted before it's really begun >.>

edit:

@thread title
fix't -.-
Edited by Shadowshugga on 4/17/2012 5:42 PM PDT
90 Human Priest
sigh, internet disruptions on raid night... yay, gonna be fun.

Changes I've liked... ya know, while Dec 2010 made me cry and despair for healing in Cata, I've loved the triage model of healing.
90 Blood Elf Priest
Also....

@Teh VIX
You know I'm Dreamyshugga...and so not a man...right?

I swear I thought I was quoting Tsillyblue for some reason that's related to brain damage and general ditzheadness on this side of my keyboard.

Or it's your bandit mask. You're like in drag. =P

04/17/2012 05:25 PMPosted by Elethia
Emchan was born with a funny bone. Elethia has no such bone, which is why I'd like to provide her with mine as a temporary filler.

My funny bone is vastly superior to yours, sir.

Maybe superior but sure is SLOW! He posted that hours ago (and it was an excellently hilarious Blew post of his typical phailure come-on innuendo.) Even tho it was directed at you, you have to admit it was clever. =P
Edited by Vixie on 4/17/2012 5:59 PM PDT
85 Human Priest
04/17/2012 05:52 PMPosted by Vixie
You're like in drag. =P
-.-
90 Blood Elf Priest
04/17/2012 05:57 PMPosted by Shadowshugga
You're like in drag. =P
-.-

Truthfully, looking at your avatar - can you really tell it's female or male at quick glance?

Show more human female cleavage. Irithy did once and it caused a PW thread freakout.
90 Troll Priest
edit:fail quote

The "Peg isn't THAT far north...lol. And we arn't that close either. I'm out in Edm. Mind you. 12 hour drive isn't that bad.

<====34
Edited by Ulazeer on 4/17/2012 6:02 PM PDT
85 Human Priest
04/17/2012 06:00 PMPosted by Vixie
-.-

Truthfully, looking at your avatar - can you really tell it's female or male at quick glance?

Show more human female cleavage. Irithy did once and it caused a PW thread freakout.
if I added cleavage to everything already showing, I'd be naked at this point >.>

Though it is about time for a new xmog...suggestions?
90 Blood Elf Priest
edit:fail quote

The "Peg isn't THAT far north...lol. And we arn't that close either. I'm out in Edm. Mind you. 12 hour drive isn't that bad.

<====34

12 hour drive?? That's like going around my island 3~4 times. That's pretty far to go stalk someone!
90 Night Elf Priest
04/17/2012 05:52 PMPosted by Vixie
Maybe superior but sure is SLOW! He posted that hours ago (and it was an excellently hilarious Blew post of his typical phailure come-on innuendo.) Even tho it was directed at you, you have to admit it was clever. =P

Not my fault! I had walks in the rain. ;_____;
90 Blood Elf Priest

if I added cleavage to everything already showing, I'd be naked at this point >.>

Haha, never looked at your armory. You're such a skankho, dressing like Tsilly used to. Panty exposing hooman females are so nastay!
90 Blood Elf Priest
04/17/2012 06:11 PMPosted by Elethia

Not my fault! I had walks in the rain. ;_____;

Needa bring an indoor doggie/kitty porta-pottie thing. But doesn't it rain there like A LOT? Wet doggies...eww.
85 Human Priest

Haha, never looked at your armory. You're such a skankho, dressing like Tsilly used to. Panty exposing hooman females are so nastay!
you're just jelly of mah curvacious figah
90 Troll Priest
04/17/2012 06:08 PMPosted by Vixie
12 hour drive?? That's like going around my island 3~4 times. That's pretty far to go stalk someone!

12 hours isn't that long. That's a "one stopper" trip.

It's not stalking till I have pics >.<
90 Blood Elf Priest

you're just jelly of mah curvacious figah

Yeah, yeah shaddup. Some dingbat BE made a thread on General or Beta to add curves to blood elves. What a friggin waste of programming! We could use some meat though. Anorexic is not a good look.
85 Troll Priest
Ya ain't got dem curves like me mon.

Das rite.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]