Power Word: Remembrance

85 Undead Priest
04/18/2012 02:37 PMPosted by Iritha
I got mine last night Blew, I think our gear is creating some kind of meaningful connection between us!

bb, we can have lots of meaningful connections ;-)
NOPE YOU TRIED THE TRINKET AS DISC AND FELL IN LOVE.

Yep.

sorry to burst your bubble (BAHAHA) but no. Although, my mana did seem incredibly easy to mana on madness, despite my group plowing through it with zero caution. We had blistering tentacles up during corruptions, bloods moving across platforms, entire raids getting slapped by the corruption, hunter took a elementium bolt to the face, tank got 1 shot by dem big adds, etc.

wasn't so bad.
90 Dwarf Priest
There. Everything looks better now. Time to go spread the good word!
90 Blood Elf Priest
04/18/2012 02:43 PMPosted by Kyrisa
There. Everything looks better now. Time to go spread the good word!

You go, Dwarftroll gurl!!
85 Human Priest
you just reminded me of this.

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/5570278/star_wars_trumpet_stacy_hedger/
Only half way caught up on the day, but I had to comment on this. It could not wait.

OMFG WHAT THE OWWWWWWW! That is the most terriblest thing I have ever heard in my life. My ears are bleeding now. Thank you Blew.

@WHITE CANDY VAN-
Whoever's driving come pick me up please? Ty.
90 Human Priest
@WHITE CANDY VAN-
Whoever's driving come pick me up please? Ty.

:D
90 Dwarf Priest
This will cheer you up, rain! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0GEHJEeTsw
85 Human Priest
Ok, now that I'm all caught up and such...

@Famous people-
My sister used to tell me in i think middle school? about this girl she knew that was gonna be famous when she grew up b/c her voice was amazing. I was like, yeh ok, then I went to a talent show or choir thing or something and heard her sing and was like...wow..ok maybe we'll see. Her name was one I'd never heard before so when I heard on the radio "Dondria" I was like, wait what? and I googled..and yup, same Dondria. My sister was friends with this girl all through high school and in her words, "If anyone deserves to be famous it's her. She's a really sweet and good person." So ONE success story of a nice person. YAY for nice people.
(Just in case you don' know who that is >.> ) v
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0abYxK0oAZk

@Rain-
There's no way to confirm it, but I think it's destiny you're named after my favorite vodka...
http://rainvodka.com/images/bottlesbig.png
Drink up sunshine <3
Edited by Shadowshugga on 4/18/2012 4:29 PM PDT
85 Human Priest
Not everyone listens to the same type of music -.-

Also, I don't know who those pple you guys were referring to is so.....I'm just sayin

Edit:
NIXX WHY ARE YOU BEING SUCH AN !@#$%^-?! QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ
Edited by Shadowshugga on 4/18/2012 4:31 PM PDT
90 Dwarf Priest
Edit:
NIXX WHY ARE YOU BEING SUCH A NIXX

Fix't.
78 Human Priest
I'd never heard of Dondria before (btw she will forever be associated with the rare spawn cat Gondria in my mind), so I checked out the link. She has a nice voice but whyyyyyyyyy ruin it with auto tune!? I understand a little bit since it's like trendy right now, but I gotta think she'd sound so much better without any voice effects at all. D:
90 Blood Elf Priest
I hate having to wear my sweatshirt in my room a hat and be under a electric blanket anytime I am in here because my dorm insists that we need air conditioning and I have no way to turn it off >.>
Edited by Rapsidy on 4/18/2012 4:47 PM PDT
90 Night Elf Priest
Can someone in game poke Intrigue and get her to hop on aim?
85 Human Priest
@Kyrisa
Good point

@Merrz
Idk, never really talked to the girl. My little sister was friends with her throughout high school, and my only point is that not all famous pple are Dbags. Alot of famous pple are Dbags, but alot of people in general are Dbags, Nixx for example >.>

=P

Her youtube chanel if you feel like listening to more of her. For less autotune dig down to the older stuff...
http://www.youtube.com/user/phatfffat
85 Human Priest
<3 u nixx

...as long as your rude comments are not directed at me <3
Edited by Shadowshugga on 4/18/2012 4:47 PM PDT
85 Human Priest
I hate when you have 23 different windows open cause you're doing 53 things at once and an ad starts playing loudly all of a sudden from ONE of them and you can't figure out which one it is to make it stop -.-
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]