Power Word: Remembrance

100 Blood Elf Priest
04/18/2012 04:35 PMPosted by Rapsidy
I hate having to wear my sweatshirt in my room a hat and be under a electric blanket anytime I am in here because my dorm insists that we need air conditioning and I have no way to turn it off >.>

You're in the midwest, that's not air conditioning - it's just cold there. Close your windows.

Silly soda.
85 Undead Priest
You're in the midwest, that's not air conditioning - it's just cold there. Close your windows.

Silly soda.

Or get some body fat.
90 Dwarf Priest
My favoritest zone so far! Don't click if you don't want to see Mists stuff! http://imgur.com/a/6QVO1#0
90 Dwarf Priest
http://imgur.com/a/FNVBM#0

There, a more complete thing. Has some from every zone, I think! lots of awesome artwork.
85 Goblin Priest
Oh hi. Kind of new to these forums. :) What's happening?
85 Human Priest
Baking.
Laundry.
Musix.
Innuendo.
Complete and utter randomness.

Ya know, the usual.
90 Human Priest
04/18/2012 08:54 PMPosted by Trithelda

Hi Trithelda! Welcome to the lunacy :)
100 Tauren Priest
5/8 heroic in one night on 25 man! considering it took us all 3 raid nights last week to down heroic zonozz on 25 man (cause herp derp one person would always stand in the melee pile after we were supposed to move and get face pooped on) managed to down all 5 in one raid night.

Now we get to work on heroic blackhorn.

And then spine....../gulp.

Shiny new offhand though!

You're in the midwest, that's not air conditioning - it's just cold there.

Close your windows.Silly soda.

My windows stay open cause it's warmer outside than it is inside D: It's just that room tempature to me is like freeze your butt off. 72 is sweatshirt and sweatpants, 80 with high humidity is perfect.

There, a more complete thing. Has some from every zone, I think! lots of awesome artwork.

You just critted my cat.
Kitty got killed.
Crit to cat.
100 Tauren Priest
Not quite sure but apparently Ima furnace to sleep next to. I steal all the blankets and radiate heat enough to have my bf just leave the bed altogether because he said to quote

*half my body was sweating just sleeping next to u and the other half was cold from lack of blankets because you stole all of them!*
04/18/2012 09:51 PMPosted by Rapsidy
*half my body was sweating just sleeping next to u and the other half was cold from lack of blankets because you stole all of them!*

If your bf doesn't want to sleep next to you I'll do it instead. Always freezing.

Also,

Ultrax: I cast hour of twilight, you will die!
Honey: Nuhu, I have this magic button.
*Ultrax is casting Hour of Twilight*
*clicks button*
Honey: Didn't I just click that button?
*clicks again, click, click, click smapclickingohmygod*
LATENCY CRITS YOU FOR 2 SECONDS

I get these weird latency spikes. It sucks when my guild needs a healer and I'm the only one currently on. With terrible latency.
90 Dwarf Priest

You just critted my cat.
Kitty got killed.
Crit to cat.
:D
100 Night Elf Priest
04/18/2012 08:54 PMPosted by Trithelda

Welcome! I have ice cream, strawberries and cocoa. You can have some too.

In other news, the next two days are going to be so hectic. ;____;
90 Blood Elf Priest
Not quite sure but apparently Ima furnace to sleep next to. I steal all the blankets and radiate heat enough to have my bf just leave the bed altogether because he said to quote

*gloms on rappy*

mmm heater

04/18/2012 10:58 PMPosted by Elethia
In other news, the next two days are going to be so hectic. ;____;

You can't not tell us whY!
Edited by Arianity on 4/18/2012 11:04 PM PDT
100 Night Elf Priest
Tomorrow I have seven dog walks and lunch with a friend, all of which have to happen between 9:30 and 5:15, because raid starts by 5:30.

Friday I have eight walks, plus an appointment. Luckily, I have more time on Friday, but I am going to be totally exhausted by the end of it all.

Also, I'll be playing almost no WoW starting tomorrow until Tuesday, because I'm house and dog sitting. I'll pretty much only be on to raid.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]