Saurfang Dragonsoul Progression thread cont.

85 Undead Warlock
http://themavesite.com/TMS-Pictures/Epic/ThreadDirection.jpg

I don't think it's possible for a saurfang thread to not turn into drama. Can't you all just accept that I'm better than every single one of you and move on?

Why are you reforging Haste to Mastery?
And why is your mastery not reforged to haste?

I know what EJ says, but it works out to be the same DPS, and sometimes less in a REAL RAID as opposed to the simulations that they run.

2681 is the haste cap with DI+5% aura, warlocks go a little over the standard 2500ish cap as 2681 provides an extra tick of shadowflame during bloodlust. Any haste over this is a dps loss over other stats. Also above 397 ilvl mastery is superior to crit. I would rather be asking why you are not hit capped and have 205 haste over the cap.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
04/19/2012 12:57 AMPosted by Laws
http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/542928_2850486381355_1235348947_32221545_397726958_n.jpg

lol!

This is what the thread should really be about.
Epic battle with the shaver?

Fundraising for cancer victims because !@#$ cancer
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
Also wondering why the servers best geared warlock with dragonwrath does only 1-2k more dps than the servers 14th geared warlock without it.

Oh yeah it's cause you're bad
Reply Quote
84 Tauren Paladin
gratz
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
Thanksssss Tricksinya
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
Also wondering why the servers best geared warlock with dragonwrath does only 1-2k more dps than the servers 14th geared warlock without it.

Under hit cap I miss twice per raid, not as much DPS lost as is gained by having other stats.

I don't care about DPS as much because we've cleared the tier, and all our DPS is decent so no one needs to push hard anymore.

Taking your advice from a bench warmer ;)

Edit: 14th geared on WoWprogress which gives more for a !@#$ty Orange staff. You are only 2 iLvl behind me.
No need to be rude, was just trying to help you out so you can progress ;)
Edited by Verethium on 4/19/2012 1:11 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock

Under hit cap I miss twice per raid, not as much DPS lost as is gained by having other stats.

I don't care about DPS as much because we've cleared the tier, and all our DPS is decent so no one needs to push hard anymore.

Taking your advice from a bench warmer ;)

Forgot to mention 2681 puts you at roughly 30% haste, much more will no longer reduce your global cooldown, reducing the value of haste further. I already find with bloodlust and some procs my incinerates clip a little.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
If I had Insignia I might care, but I don't. And I no longer need to min/max my DPS.

Oh, and more like 4-5k more than you.
Edited by Verethium on 4/19/2012 1:14 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
04/19/2012 01:12 AMPosted by Verethium
If I had Insignia I might care, but I don't. And I no longer need to min/max my DPS.

But without min/maxing in wow, what else is there?
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
Last log of yours I saw was 43k on ultra, from a couple of weeks ago I think
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
y u no look at most recent log? D:

Oh right, because I am a noob and forget to post them =D

Verethium 10 559 373--14.73%--44367.3--45160.3--233.8--99.1%

I know I r bad D:
I will be better for you!
Edited by Verethium on 4/19/2012 1:20 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
How do you find burst on spine as a warlock? Competing against two mages and two spriests sort of scewed my perspective on good tendon damage.
Reply Quote
89 Draenei Hunter
Hi Valdin
Reply Quote
Hi Andrewsmith.

I think Antiquus and Gasm should merge in MoP and start doing 25 mans in a mutual dislike of Ajantis. This is all.

I love you.
Reply Quote
1 Troll Hunter
04/19/2012 01:30 AMPosted by Andrewsmith
hey

amanthul:
lampqtlol
dreadmaul:
lampz
frostmourne:
amoscoolguy
moon-guard:
bigwanglol
saurfang:
andrewsmith doomroskk lamp rihannaqtlol sikkzcoolguy
tichondrius:
remixed
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
Hi Andrewsmith.

I think Antiquus and Gasm should merge in MoP and start doing 25 mans in a mutual dislike of Ajantis. This is all.

I love you.

Ajantis are dead anyway, and it's more just one or two people from each guild that I base the entire bunch on
Edited by Lynvala on 4/19/2012 1:36 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I think he mad cause he bad, Also Reported due to a violation against the ToS.
Cheers :D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]