The Darrowmere "no MoP beta invite yet" club

W... T... F...

Seriously, has anyone on this realm gotten a beta invite yet? Anyone?

I got the annual pass, now where's my invite?? Jerks.

-------------

Edit: I kept logging in to my account on battle.net every day, and yesterday there was a link to the MoP beta! I didn't actually get an email from Blizz, so be sure to log in and check if they did the same to you.

I first rolled a a Pandaren Monk on Gilneas,, but the starting area was overcrowded, so I rolled a Human monk. Odd thing is the Northshire Abbey level 1-5 quests aren't available to Monks, but I killed stuff until I hit level 5 then headed to Goldshire and was able to start questing there.

I copied over my mains, and it "flagged" them to be re-named (???) So my toons over there are Pheymonk, PheyDK, Phaydruid, Pheypriest, and Pheywarr if you want to look me up. Can't find a way to use add ons yet (I think Blizz disabled the ability to use them until we're further into testing) so I'll just do some leveling on my Monk for now...

Initial thoughts about the Monk class is the dps mechanics are a mix between Rogues/Ferals with energy as a resource and also DKs' Runic Power with Chi. Only 4 spells so far, but I like it.
Edited by Phaydre on 4/20/2012 5:27 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
As a beta test participant, you'll experience the new content and features of Mists of Pandaria before the expansion is released. Help the Alliance and Horde explore a strange world cloaked in mists, and wage war against the mysterious Sha energy that threatens to engulf the land. A whole new continent awaits!

Your feedback will directly impact the quality of the final game -- our developers are standing by!

Got that and the D3 beta invite, haven't downloaded either of them yet.
Edited by Mikethedruid on 4/18/2012 7:59 AM PDT
Reply Quote
W... T... F...

Seriously, has anyone on this realm gotten a beta invite yet? Anyone?

I got the annual pass, now where's my invite?? Jerks.

I think you should email them a pic of your transmog set. Might help move the process along
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I got mine.. and same day I got my D3.

Sad to say I probably won't be using it.
Reply Quote
Still no beta here. Granted it will take me a week to download it with my internet. Darrow people should play on the same beta server so we can troll people from inferior servers.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
there are inferior servers?
Reply Quote
In a direct quote from borat "darrowmere is the greatest server in the world, all other servers are run by little girls." That pretty much sums it up.
Reply Quote
04/18/2012 08:55 AMPosted by Sonofshamm

Surprisingly, yes.
Reply Quote
04/18/2012 09:05 AMPosted by Phaydre

Surprisingly, yes.

Last ~January Darrowmere was bottom of the list. Now we are not. WASUP!?
Reply Quote
http://www.wowprogress.com/realms/rank/us

Tier 13 overall #217 out of 246
Tier 13 (10) #207
Tier 13 (25) #177
Reply Quote
Guild ranks on Darrowmere, although we pretty much already knew these...

http://www.wowprogress.com/pve/us/darrowmere
Reply Quote
Did I derail this thread or what? But seriously beta could be a good chance to test out the whole sanctuary for prepared kittens thing.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Rogue
If I had gotten a MOP beta key I wouldn’t be surfing the Darrowmere forums.
Makes me angry since I did the annual pass 30 min’s after the announced it. I feel like calling and complaining about it and if they don’t give me access to MOP beta I will cancel my account……….WAIT! Then I wouldn’t be able to play wow.
Reply Quote
1 Night Elf Mage
I got my invite, ROLL Gilneas, I'm undeafeated in like, everything, like, someone duel me......

Bored.
Edited by Gdiscyllu on 4/19/2012 6:16 PM PDT
Reply Quote
1 Night Elf Mage
http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7051/7094539847_b3913f7a96_b.jpg

I'm a bear riding a bear. :D

You're cute, send me irl pics of you naked, you sound really sexy, I like the name Reta as well; very sexy name
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
i didnt get an invite via email. however if you go into your battle.net account. where your wow1, wow2, diablo account page etc etc. there should be a selection for wow mists of pandaria beta. thats how i got into beta
Reply Quote
I was able to get into the beta yesterday (yay!) so I edited my original post.

Edit: I kept logging in to my account on battle.net every day, and yesterday there was a link to the MoP beta! I didn't actually get an email from Blizz, so be sure to log in and check if they did the same to you.

I first rolled a a Pandaren Monk on Gilneas,, but the starting area was overcrowded, so I rolled a Human monk. Odd thing is the Northshire Abbey level 1-5 quests aren't available to Monks, but I killed stuff until I hit level 5 then headed to Goldshire and was able to start questing there.

I copied over my mains, and it "flagged" them to be re-named (???) So my toons over there are Pheymonk, PheyDK, Phaydruid, Pheypriest, and Pheywarr if you want to look me up. Can't find a way to use add ons yet (I think Blizz disabled the ability to use them until we're further into testing) so I'll just do some leveling on my Monk for now...

Initial thoughts about the Monk class is the dps mechanics are a mix between Rogues/Ferals with energy as a resource and also DKs' Runic Power with Chi. Only 4 spells so far, but I like it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]