@ Llane SV Hunters

90 Orc Hunter
Basically I'm in need of some names of some of the better SV hunters on Llane. I'm trying to gather some information regarding ES clipping as well as a few other things. Normally I'd just go through the world of logs parses but I think that I would have a much easier time just asking here.

So there are two things I could really use.
1) Names
2) Logs

While I can certainly use the names logs would be extremely helpful. To be more specific I could REALLY use some logs on Ultraxion. 10/25/LFR it doesn't really matter. Heroic or normal.

I apologize if I'm a bit too vague but It's hard to explain exactly what I need this for because there is a lot that I'd like to do with this information.

Thanks in advance.

Edit : Item level doesn't really matter much either.
Edited by Chronophage on 4/18/2012 8:59 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
I assume you're trying to decide between the LnL wait or arcane shot between ES's.

Of course it's all situational, but here's how I break it down for most hunters.

Lock n' Load:

If under 20 Focus: ES>.4sec Delay>ES>CS>ES

If under 50 Focus: ES>AS>ES>CS>ES

If over 50 Focus: ES>AS>ES>AS>ES

That should maximize your LnL damage.

Whisper me in game if you have other questions.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]