Rank 1 madiators

83 Human Rogue
Im sick of people having a fat nerd rage at you because you Roflstomped them in a duel and you be polite and /bow or say Good duel and they reply ''Noob you used all your cool downs i only used 1 cd'' My cooldowns are there to be used people must think there just there to make your action bar look pretty So next time madiators dont get mad When you lose just remeber abilitys are there to be used so use them.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
In general, in my experience, if you can use it in arenas it's ok to use.

If you pop lust to win a duel that's pretty scummy for example.
Reply Quote
83 Human Rogue
Its a duel its like arena just 1v1 you use your abilitys to win
Reply Quote
83 Human Rogue
I think a person who used there cd's to win is a smart player i dont care if you think they are scummy they still won which means they are the better players
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
Hence not using CDs like Doomguard and Bloodlust since those aren't usable in arenas.

Only abilities I ever see looked down upon that are usable in arena are prep/readiness/cold snap. And even then most of the time people don't complain too much about them.
Reply Quote
83 Human Rogue
I understand its gay when people pop everything but you just gotta get back in there and see how you can beat them The only thing i dont like about duels is people who use lay on hands i hate it so much but i dont rage i just say Good duel /bow
Reply Quote
83 Human Rogue
Im mainly talking about duels btw The abuse i have taken because of ragers is just stupid they need to calm down and learn how to play better
Reply Quote
26 Dwarf Priest
04/17/2012 06:50 PMPosted by Lmfaopwn
they still won which means they are the better players

Not true. Game is not balanced around 1v1 so classes will always beat certain classes. If the gimped class wins, then yes, they are obviously better players. IE Warrior beating a mage.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
I understand where Lmfaopwn is coming from about the rage and !@#$ that is correct and there is no need to abuse someone if they win the duel but i dont agree with the other stuff he/she says
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
In general, in my experience, if you can use it in arenas it's ok to use.

If you pop lust to win a duel that's pretty scummy for example.

That's pretty much how I look at it. However, if I see things like Bloodlust, or Rocket Boots like my most recent duel, LoH might just make an appearance.

Only abilities I ever see looked down upon that are usable in arena are prep/readiness/cold snap. And even then most of the time people don't complain too much about them.

Yeah, I've gotten some crap about that on my Rogue, but it's not common.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
I think Lmfaopwn is trying to make a point i understand about the raging but i think he/she is not that exp in the pvp world and is just saying some rando !@#$ now
Reply Quote
83 Human Rogue
Ok i am not that exp in pvp im just saying im sick of people raging because you won its !@#$ing stupid there is no reason to abuse someone for winning a duel
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
I agree with that
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Well this thread was very unnecessary.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
lol
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Pvp Forums are troll breeding grounds Post at own risk Trolls on guard
Reply Quote
86 Human Warlock
04/17/2012 06:50 PMPosted by Lmfaopwn
they still won which means they are the better players

Lol
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Lmfaopwn Please the pvp forum before u get trolled to death
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]