Next wave of Mists beta invites?

85 Blood Elf Paladin
I have been searching the forums and the web for the latest news on Mists of Pandaria beta invites (yep, still waiting for mine) and cant find anything newer than 6 days ago. This is not a QQ thread. Yes I have been playing for a few years and have had my AP since October but I actually have a life outside of online gaming so dont feel a need to scream about a late invite. I just want to know if another wave has been scheduled yet.
Actually, wasn't last week's posted Wednesday /night/? And thanks to whatever glitch happened, they didn't start going out until Thursday morning?

You'll get in.
85 Goblin Hunter
Same here, I got mine a few days after it was launched . I personally cannot believe that 750k people got theres in 2-3 days before I got mine. It's sad that I had to wait this long for the MoP beta and I've been playing for a few years, yet Diablo III a game i've never played , I get their beta before MoP.
90 Troll Shaman
The last announcement got unstickied sometime yesterday so it should be fairly soon (like tonight or tomorrow).
90 Troll Shaman
Actually, wasn't last week's posted Wednesday /night/? And thanks to whatever glitch happened, they didn't start going out until Thursday morning?

You'll get in.

It was night? I thought it was like 7 in the morning Wednesday. I dunno lol :P

/dance

Yeah it was somewhere around Midnight EST , my guess is there will be another wave by this weekend as that seems to be how things are going.
85 Gnome Priest
They've been coming out weekly, but that doesn't mean the trend will continue.

Just be patient though.

You'll get in.

It was night? I thought it was like 7 in the morning Wednesday. I dunno lol :P

/dance

Yeah, I thought so. I thought I remembered coming home from work Thursday morning and seeing that the post announcing it was something like 15 hours old. Given I didn't get home until after 10am, that kinda says Wednesday night to me. I could be wrong though. Could have the days mixed up, but I think that's spot on.

Anyway, even if they do go out tonight, remember that the process takes time, so it won't be one big simultaneous dump of account flagging. And forget the email entirely. Those often get sent out /hours/ after the flagging is complete -- plus, soooooo much phishing. So much. Check your account page instead!

Best of luck, folks! I hope you get in this round! And I dearly hope you have better luck with timing than I have so far since getting mine. ;)
90 Night Elf Hunter
Well the last beta inv thread has been de-stickied, if previous patterns are followed this means a new beta inv wave is incoming.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
i'm still waiting for my invite .... blahhh
90 Orc Warlock
considering they have had waves of 250k every Wednesday night for the past 2 or 3 weeks, (late night, like 10 pm central time) id say its a fairly safe bet that they'll do another one tonight, which will bring us to 1050000 APers in. which means that next week will bring us to 1.3 million, which as i understand, is pretty much everyone, so it should be their final wave. so, if you haven't gotten in, if my theory is correct, you're guaranteed to be in by next Wednesday at the latest.
Edited by Montypythons on 4/18/2012 1:20 PM PDT
88 Worgen Warlock
Tonight or tomorrow at soonest. They haven't deleted the old thread yet, just unstickied it.

And people keep posting in it, so it won't fall off the first page. :|
90 Blood Elf Hunter

Yeah it was somewhere around Midnight EST , my guess is there will be another wave by this weekend as that seems to be how things are going.

Go Eastern Standard Time! /cheer
85 Draenei Shaman
04/18/2012 11:12 AMPosted by Lightofhope
I have been searching the forums and the web for the latest news on Mists of Pandaria beta invites (yep, still waiting for mine) and cant find anything newer than 6 days ago. This is not a QQ thread. Yes I have been playing for a few years and have had my AP since October but I actually have a life outside of online gaming so dont feel a need to scream about a late invite. I just want to know if another wave has been scheduled yet.

Ok so I'll put this plainly, and try to be helpful.

Invites have been announced and/or sent out Wednesday/Thursday for the last few weeks. It's Wednesday...which means that chances are they will be either announcing it tonight, or tomorrow. If they follow the pattern, which I bet they will since they APers are almost all in, then they might end up announcing it tonight.

Just keep an eye on the recent blue posts, or the sticky posts area.
85 Draenei Shaman
04/18/2012 11:16 AMPosted by Boompow
I personally cannot believe that 750k people got theres in 2-3 days before I got mine.

Please tell me you meant to say weeks, and not days...

Anyways I remember raiding last wednesday and I get done at 1130pm CST. not long after that I saw the post for invites....then Thursday was when they finally started going out. Hopefully they will consider to follow that.
Community Manager
As soon as we're ready to invite more people to test the beta, we'll let you know as we have with previous waves. :)

It just wouldn't be very helpful if we made an advanced warning announcement that an advanced warning announcement will be coming soon. 'Cause then people would be asking for hints as to when the warning about the warning is coming. Pretty soon they'll want clues about the hints about the warning warning to come before the announced announcement.
90 Blood Elf Warlock
As soon as we're ready to invite more people to test the beta, we'll let you know as we have with previous waves. :)

It just wouldn't be very helpful if we made an advanced warning announcement that an advanced warning announcement will be coming soon. 'Cause then people would be asking for hints as to when the warning about the warning is coming. Pretty soon they'll want clues about the hints about the warning warning to come before the announced announcement.

So what you are hinting at is Friday, right? *Slyly* Right?
33 Tauren Warrior
It should've been yesterday or today. I doubt its gonna happen though you'll probably have to wait until next week. As will I. :]

/dance

Why? they are so far doing the same thing they did as last week, They removed the sticky on Tuesday, announcement tonight, invites through out the night and into the morning. I really do not get the people on here that are super pessimistic! fighting hope since the dawn of time. (no your not being realistic, that's like saying big bone instead of fat)
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]