Next wave of Mists beta invites?

85 Draenei Priest
04/18/2012 11:12 AMPosted by Lightofhope
but I actually have a life outside of online gaming so dont feel a need to scream about a late invite

What does that have to do with anything?
90 Human Warlock
In other words - Soon -TM
90 Tauren Death Knight
well, it's now exactly 7 days since the last wave... would be nice at least to have an announcement if they are skipping this week completely or just delayed a day.
90 Gnome Warrior
04/18/2012 04:33 PMPosted by Huralen
well, it's now exactly 7 days since the last wave... would be nice at least to have an announcement if they are skipping this week completely or just delayed a day.

Delayed? We were never told a schedule in the first place. They haven't delayed anything because there has never been a set day.
90 Goblin Warlock
As soon as we're ready to invite more people to test the beta, we'll let you know as we have with previous waves. :)

It just wouldn't be very helpful if we made an advanced warning announcement that an advanced warning announcement will be coming soon. 'Cause then people would be asking for hints as to when the warning about the warning is coming. Pretty soon they'll want clues about the hints about the warning warning to come before the announced announcement.

thats pretty funny lol
46 Night Elf Priest
i wanna play beta so bad that i quit my job to play it but have yet to get an invite. i just dont understand why blizz didnt send all the invites at the same time. im gonna be really mad when i get my invite and the beta ends a couple days later.
90 Blood Elf Mage
i wanna play beta so bad that i quit my job to play it.
LOL
90 Human Warlock
04/18/2012 04:33 PMPosted by Huralen

Stop it. They will announce it when they do. Why are people so entitled to anything anymore?
90 Tauren Death Knight
04/18/2012 04:43 PMPosted by Berskowski

Delayed? We were never told a schedule in the first place. They haven't delayed anything because there has never been a set day.

yes that's great. indeed they did not announce a schedule, yet each wave happened on Wednesday exactly 7 days apart (March 28, April 4 &11). it's not unreasonable to expect another one today, and if they suddenly decided the next one is like 3 weeks off it would be nice to let people know.
90 Pandaren Mage
04/18/2012 01:34 PMPosted by Zarhym
It just wouldn't be very helpful if we made an advanced warning announcement that an advanced warning announcement will be coming soon. 'Cause then people would be asking for hints as to when the warning about the warning is coming. Pretty soon they'll want clues about the hints about the warning warning to come before the announced announcement.

Zarhym, you may be the best person who ever lived...but I still don't like your new spectral avatar :P Still, that wit lol
90 Tauren Hunter
As soon as we're ready to invite more people to test the beta, we'll let you know as we have with previous waves. :)

How are they letting us know? I haven't known when any of the waves occurred until after the fact. Where are they announced?
04/18/2012 05:02 PMPosted by Rainhoof
How are they letting us know? I haven't known when any of the waves occurred until after the fact. Where are they announced?

Usually with a stickied thread from a blue on this forum and the beta forum, at the very least.
90 Tauren Hunter
04/18/2012 04:56 PMPosted by Ruyzakia

Stop it. They will announce it when they do. Why are people so entitled to anything anymore?

Because I signed up for the annual pass under the promise that I would get into the MOP Beta? It's really that unreasonable for me to expect more news about the thing I'm paying for?
90 Blood Elf Rogue

I was actually hoping for a hint about the warning about the next time you might comment about the clues for the hints about the warning warning to come before the announced announcement. Anything juicy?
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]