My poor noob rogue needs a favor

85 Tauren Druid
Although the actual likelihood of my poor little pathetic rogue Turbo (look how scrawny she is, DRINK SOME SOUP DARN YOU!) actually managing to get all the pieces to make a legendary is, frankly, somewhere between zero and nil... I would love to get a chance to start the solo part of that questline.

Unfortunately, Blizzard put a nasty little gatekeeper in there. I would have to hop into Dragonsoul and make it to that dirty little orc chick that wears all the animal skins, and pickpocket her. Which, to be honest, creeps me out a little. Imagine what she has in her pockets!

In any case, right now the server is pretty sluggish as we all wait for MoP, but I imagine there might be some folks still running around in Dragon Soul busting Deathwing's face and making delicious BBQ out of it.

So all I ask is to be brought in quickly right before the orc chick. I can pickpocket her, and then vanish/reset her for any other rogues in your group who actually HAVE a chance to go all the way through and make the legendary. I don't have much gold, but I could send you a pic of my sister's rack. Oh wait... I'm an only child... Well, I'm sure we can work something out :P
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Oh Oomoo....

If you were alliance I'd let you join us for your pickpocket...for a picture of YOUR rack!

Oh yea, I thought you quit?
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Ando, I did. For a while. Canceled account in October, my sub ran out in January. But damn Blizzard and all those pictures of pandas!

As it happens, I will probably be taking my rogue alliance in the next few days. So I'll make sure and get you a nice picture of my rack :D
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
If things with the other guy don't pan out I can get you In my raid Tuesday. (that's if your rogue is alli by then.)
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
We raid DS at 9 server every tuesday. If you sent me a whisper we'd bump you in quick for the pick pocket. NO PROBLEMO.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Brian, I just finally got my posting rights re-enabled (I only had the 7 day sub from rez scroll until today and just officially re-subbed) so I was unable to reply.

I will be on tomorrow at 9pm server on my Rogue (Turbo) ready to go. Thank you for taking the time to help me out.

Sindan, thank you also for the offer. At the moment I am still working out the details of my faction move (who goes, who stays, etc) and so for a little while at least my rogue continues to swagger in blood elf style. :) I appreciate you offering to help me though, thank you!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
A big thanks to Brian and Knights of the Round. A very exciting time, my first time tanking a Cata dungeon on my rogue, lol.

Turbo's Stealth fades from Turbo
Turbo's Pick Pocket misses Hagara the Stormbinder
Hagara the Stormbinder's attack was dodged by Turbo

Oh yeah, that's how I roll. LOL. I'm sure everyone was like... does that rogue know what its doing?

Anyhow, now I just have to redecorate Grommash's summer house for 10k gold and I'll be off to the races! :D
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Rofl yeah, you should've heard vent. Have fun raising the gold. :P I know I didn't.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Hehe probably best that I didn't lol. Hey man, sometimes pickpocket misses! Just my damn luck it missed when EVERYONE was watching.

Got the cash together, now I'm working on killing Creed. A VERY fun questline so far, but this bastard is tough for me to beat. I have just enough lag that the void zones get a tick on me almost everytime. Tough to live. I'll just have to jedi my way through lol

edit: to clarify I'm talking human lag. as in the old brain isn't as quick as it used to be. I see him casting and my brain is going "You know, this is important. Something is happening that requires a response. I think maybe I should do something about this, but I'm not completely certain what... OH YES KI" bam hit for 20k lol. I just need to not suck. Had him down to 400k health and then the server restarted on me. *shake fist*
Edited by Oomoo on 4/26/2012 10:32 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
A big thanks to Brian and Knights of the Round. A very exciting time, my first time tanking a Cata dungeon on my rogue, lol.

Turbo's Stealth fades from Turbo
Turbo's Pick Pocket misses Hagara the Stormbinder
Hagara the Stormbinder's attack was dodged by Turbo

Oh yeah, that's how I roll. LOL. I'm sure everyone was like... does that rogue know what its doing?

Anyhow, now I just have to redecorate Grommash's summer house for 10k gold and I'll be off to the races! :D

That would have been funny to see lol. When we were resetting Hag for our Rogues to get the pickpocket, I accidentally shot Hagara right as Deoxy was pick pocketing. lmao. It was pretty funny.

Glad you got your daggers =)
Edited by Rexzoolza on 4/27/2012 3:21 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Oh no Rex, your poor Rogues! I would have been laughing though. I'm sure you feigned and started casually whistling whilst pounding "passive" on your pet.

Thank you! I totally did finally get them, thanks to a very nice rogue also on the quest. I did my world famous tanking job while they helped kill that dragony punk.

That quest, by the way, is amazing. I sincerely hope there are more like that in MoP, just that short portion of it was extremely fun and fairly challenging (for a pro nubsauce guy like me anyway).
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Oh no Rex, your poor Rogues! I would have been laughing though. I'm sure you feigned and started casually whistling whilst pounding "passive" on your pet.

Thank you! I totally did finally get them, thanks to a very nice rogue also on the quest. I did my world famous tanking job while they helped kill that dragony punk.

That quest, by the way, is amazing. I sincerely hope there are more like that in MoP, just that short portion of it was extremely fun and fairly challenging (for a pro nubsauce guy like me anyway).

Deoxy was like "nooooo" haha and then I got harassed. lol. This was when the dungeon first dropped and we go to Hagara. We didn't know if Resetting the boss reset the pickpocket.

I enjoyed the quest too when I did it on my rogue. And like you, I'm hoping Mists has some cool quests like this one.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]