Wtb More World Pvp

87 Human Rogue
WELL PUT BROTER
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
04/25/2012 09:49 AMPosted by Deimös
I don't see why as I've been in Org every day for the past week and a half or so. It might be because you're not allowed in org. Banished for being a coward, shows you what kind of scum fills the horde ranks.

I apologize! Please don't hurt me Mr. Tough Guy.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I apologize! Please don't hurt me Mr. Tough Guy.
Scum bowing down, as they should.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
04/25/2012 07:05 PMPosted by Deimös
Scum bowing down, as they should.

Weren't you one of the allies that me and hex kept ganking after you guys tried to attack razor hill earlier this week.
Edited by Shifthapnz on 4/27/2012 2:04 PM PDT
Reply Quote
3 Troll Shaman
And this is why I dislike Stormreaver.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
04/27/2012 02:03 PMPosted by Shifthapnz
Weren't you one of the allies that me and hex kept ganking after you guys tried to attack razor hill earlier this week.
I don't play in razor hill, I play in Org.
04/28/2012 12:12 PMPosted by Bloodyknight
Bring it enough talk more action you bunch of college drop outs.

butt hurt most definitely detected.
Edited by Deimös on 4/28/2012 1:02 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
I don't play in razor hill, I play in Org.
Bring it enough talk more action you bunch of college drop outs.

butt hurt most definitely detected.

To all of the top. I arrive on Stormreaver Monday and I extend an invitation for you to come on into Org or if you wish I will come find you and Trhavok in SW. It really doesn't matter to me.

LOL DK. You must be kidding, if you want ANY chance bring a frost mage with ya to slow me down.

Also you may wanna find your trainer and pick up a Blood spec just for this or you'll die faster than you can start spamming "Common: BUR" Yells
Edited by Splitpea on 4/28/2012 2:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote
87 Human Rogue

I don't play in razor hill, I play in Org.butt hurt most definitely detected.

To all of the top. I arrive on Stormreaver Monday and I extend an invitation for you to come on into Org or if you wish I will come find you and Trhavok in SW. It really doesn't matter to me.

LOL DK. You must be kidding, if you want ANY chance bring a frost mage with ya to slow me down.

Also you may wanna find your trainer and pick up a Blood spec just for this or you'll die faster than you can start spamming "Common: BUR" Yells

THE MIGHT OF THE ALLIANCE CANNOT BE DENIED. ANY ATTEMPT YOU MAKE TO ENTER THE MIGHTY GATES OF STORMWIND WILL BE FUTILE. YOU, ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE HORDE SCUM WILL BE WIPED FROM EXISTENCE. THE VERY NAME AND MEMORY OF THE HORDE PLAGUE WILL FADE AND BE FORGOTTEN FOR THE REST OF THE AGES. LONG LIVE KING VARIAN. LONG LIVE THE ALLIANCE!
Edited by Trhavok on 4/28/2012 3:44 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Undead Hunter
AWPRIMUS, SUPREME LEADER OF THE HORDE HAS RETURNED, TRHAVOK, YOUR TIME HAS COME.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]