I made kitty go ka-spoosh.
Edited by Zappedos on 4/20/2012 2:11 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
But kitty drownded cus kitty didn't know how to swim D:
Edited by Andorîîan on 4/20/2012 2:41 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Ut oh....somebody got into their mom's pills again?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
all i saw was a wall of text.....onto the next one..
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
derp.
Edited by Zappedos on 4/19/2012 4:26 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
I personally love how you overly analyze things. Drak Thul Knights is a guild name. No it doesnt mean we are all Knights of Drak'thul annointed by the sword of the king lmao. its just a name. Take for instance Cool Guild Reborn, they are not really cool. Take for instance Holy Legion, there is nothing Holy about them, they cheat people, steal from people, and lie to people. And to me thats not very holy. You have Top Hat, and contrary to popular belief they do NOT all wear top hats. Raiding Brothers are not all brothers. The guildies in Wings of Darkness do not infact all have dark wings. Legion of Madfellows they are not all...nevermind yea they are madfellows indeed. Point is its a !@#$ing name lol. Get over yourself, you are a baddie. Your gear is haggard as a mother %^-*er with your miss matched gear, !@#$ gems, and no enchants. No wonder you are so mad at us. Its because you want to be like us. Jealousy truly is a mother %^-*er huh lol. No wonder your guild was in DS tonite and you werent lmao.
By the way we all love it that you hate us so much, it just means you are thinking about us

From everyone here at Drak Thul KNIGHTS, i bid you a good day sir =)
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
As a self-proclaimed king, I use the authority granted by myself to name members of Drak Thul Knights knights.

If you doubt my self-proclaimed kingly title, I will use my self-proclaimed oh my gosh this soup is delicious.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
As a self-proclaimed king, I use the authority granted by myself to name members of Drak Thul Knights knights.

If you doubt my self-proclaimed kingly title, I will use my self-proclaimed oh my gosh this soup is delicious.

Janaire wins
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
MVP
I bought pants today and they dont even fit : /
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
ALL HAIL KING JANAIRE.
ty sir lol
now that we are accredited, do you still hate us Zap? lmao
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
I personally love how you overly analyze things. Drak Thul Knights is a guild name. No it doesnt mean we are all Knights of Drak'thul annointed by the sword of the king lmao. its just a name. Take for instance Cool Guild Reborn, they are not really cool. Take for instance Holy Legion, there is nothing Holy about them, they cheat people, steal from people, and lie to people. And to me thats not very holy. You have Top Hat, and contrary to popular belief they do NOT all wear top hats. Raiding Brothers are not all brothers. The guildies in Wings of Darkness do not infact all have dark wings. Legion of Madfellows they are not all...nevermind yea they are madfellows indeed. Point is its a !@#$ing name lol. Get over yourself, you are a baddie. Your gear is haggard as a mother %^-*er with your miss matched gear, !@#$ gems, and no enchants. No wonder you are so mad at us. Its because you want to be like us. Jealousy truly is a mother %^-*er huh lol. No wonder your guild was in DS tonite and you werent lmao.
By the way we all love it that you hate us so much, it just means you are thinking about us

i dont think anyone can post anything after that...you sir, just killed it.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight

i dont think anyone can post anything after that...you sir, just killed it.
ty sir
and we are accredited by a king from amorphous now
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
thats the best part, when someone from amorphous backs us theres nothing left to say to that clown
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
04/19/2012 03:22 AMPosted by Solinaar
thats the best part, when someone from amorphous backs us theres nothing left to say to that clown

i guess the troll will move on to the next people on his list to hate.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
herp
Edited by Zappedos on 4/19/2012 4:23 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight

I want to be like YOU?

Nope, can't say I want to be like you, I could mention that I just think its funny that your guild gets so offended by 1 persons hate, THERE ARE LIKE 300 of you, I am one guy, yet you all get so mad lol.

My goal is just to get giggles from your over-reactions.

Thank you for supplying me with tons of lols, a better response would have been to just ignore me, but this one is funnier.

Oh and if raid progression really means something, I stopped raiding in wrath so that makes it irrelevant but if spouting bull!@#$ about progression and linking achievements makes your ePeen feel bigger then by all means do it, I WILL SIT HERE AND MOCK YOU.

....starting a thread about a guild on a forum, u sure its just for lols? thats a bit extreme...we at drak thul wish u the best, and if we have offended you in any way, than we apologize. i just hope you realize this is just a game. self appointed knights? dude, its a game...not real life lol. again, we wish u the best. and please continue to publicize your hate towards our guild. it only fuels us.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]