86 Troll Priest
04/27/2012 05:09 AMPosted by Thelanora
urfase counts

urdog's fase counts
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
04/27/2012 07:14 AMPosted by Thelanora
i am megan fox irl ;o is that close enough

Only if you've recently got a spray tan.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Xhadôw got Golad, Twilight of Aspects and Tiriosh, Nightmare of Ages last night.

And he doesn't bother to tell me?! I'll have to give him crap for that in the run later tonight.
Reply Quote
86 Troll Priest
04/27/2012 08:53 AMPosted by Thelanora
then your dog does too since theyre twins

Our dogs are definitely legendary.
Reply Quote
86 Troll Priest
04/27/2012 02:00 PMPosted by Sorya
Only if you've recently got a spray tan.

Or an orange sharpie will do
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
Updated bump. Congrats to Ashalara on Fangs yesterday.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
My dk Deathbegins has shadowmourne, thunderfury, the MH glaive, and the sunwell bow (despite not being able to equip it, i put a cheap scope on it anyways lol). Hoping to get rag to drop his eye and the OH glaive soon
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
05/06/2012 11:35 AMPosted by Malefious
My dk Deathbegins has shadowmourne, thunderfury, the MH glaive, and the sunwell bow (despite not being able to equip it, i put a cheap scope on it anyways lol). Hoping to get rag to drop his eye and the OH glaive soon

That's cool, but does it count towards this list if you're not on the server anymore?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
05/06/2012 12:23 PMPosted by Sorya

That's cool, but does it count towards this list if you're not on the server anymore?

But the dk is still on the server
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
05/06/2012 01:14 PMPosted by Malefious

Updated and that thing about Thori'dal is funny. Make any hunters/rogues/warriors rage?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
05/06/2012 01:14 PMPosted by Malefious

See, now how was I to know that? XD

All groovy then good sir.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
05/06/2012 03:52 PMPosted by Ulduar
Updated and that thing about Thori'dal is funny. Make any hunters/rogues/warriors rage?

i've linked it a couple times in trade before, but its hard to since i can't equip it lol
Reply Quote
I have Thunderfury, and Jynnae got Sulfuras. Both were completed last night about an hour apart. It was kind of awesome. :-)
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Should probably update me I have both Val'anyr and Dragonwrath now
Reply Quote
I'm still here!

That's right, I got Dragonwrath at level 2.

Y'know, I used to not give any credence to this tripe about Blizz just handing out legendaries like candy. Then I saw this. ;)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]