<Disavowed> is now recruiting!

90 Worgen Hunter
I heard Darkspear is a pretty good PvP server which is why I'm interested in coming here. How does Alliance do with TB and random BG's there?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
Random BG's span across all Battlegroups (In case you didnt know)
TB is pretty much ours 99% of the time.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
^ up we go! ^
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Mage
Bumpy bumpity bump bump!
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Bumping for possible conversion to 25 man guild! :D
Reply Quote
82 Undead Rogue
Shame I cant help heal you guys.

Dont like the times. Go for a 3pm server time till 5 server time I might consider it.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Bump for amazing players!
Reply Quote
Hi I would be interested tanking or healing what ever role you needed, I do not have much experiance in dragonsoul and would need some direction on the fights, my healer set is similar item level as my tank set, let me know if your interested
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
Message one of our officers. :D
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
Bump! :D
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
  • http://www.wowprogress.com/pve/us/darkspear/rating.tier13_25
  • http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/darkspear/Disavowed/rating.tier13_10
  • Woot :D
    Edited by Kawmbat on 5/18/2012 9:38 PM PDT
    Reply Quote
    90 Draenei Death Knight
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Reply Quote
    90 Gnome Priest
    Lets go back to the top and stop all this Roleplaying PVP crap.
    Reply Quote
    85 Blood Elf Mage
    Harroh, I heard you want my shaman. By I heard, I mean, I need to convert server time to Italy time so I can see how miserable raid times would be.
    Reply Quote
    94 Human Warlock
    I just moved to this server, and am looking for both a pvp and pve guild. I have a dk tank/dps and a warlock that i attempt to dps on. (lol) I have a friend with an established guild that i am waiting to hear from for a guild invite. if that falls through id love to join. I prefer rated battlegrounds over arena and have ran many with my dk (frost).
    I am relatively new to tanking and have tanked all the 'newer' stuff, except for LFR type, but i would love to learn how to tank those, and earlier ones such as firelands stuff. I am always looking to improve my skillset and am a very much about teamwork.
    My main's name is Lamentation, for some reason it doesnt show up as an option to post with at the moment but feel free to shoot me a something in my mailbox in game or solaceofwinter@gmail.com. Ill let you know if the other guild doesnt work out.
    Reply Quote
    90 Draenei Priest
    New to the server and have my first Alliance character at max level. While I have 6 max level Horde characters on Wildhammer, I want to start progressing this character in both PvE and PvP. Opportunities exist for making a server and faction transfer for at least one other character.

While I was happy to find a guild quickly on Darkspear, I am finding that the very very casual nature of the guild and lack of scheduled events has me looking to find a guild more active and goal oriented group.

This character is Disc/Holy. Disc is a new healing style for me, but being picked up quickly to make use of it's PvP advantages.

This character isn't heavily geared, but always willing to join a progression group and looking for opportunities to advance. iLvl 390 (PuG requirements ... sigh) is a long ways off saving up the valor, and being the only character I have on the server gold is not aplenty.

Looking forward to meeting you or one of the oficers in-game for a conversation.
    Reply Quote
    85 Draenei Shaman
    no
    Reply Quote
    90 Worgen Rogue
    Yeah guys, just message me in-game or on Diablo for an invite.
    Kawmbat#1499
    Reply Quote
    90 Dwarf Paladin
    Epic bump for barely making the 25 man raid this week!
    Curse you Diablo 3!
    Reply Quote
    90 Worgen Rogue
    Bump!
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)
    Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]