Xerxius
Greenthunder
Evilcraze
Uggly
Kurupt (still plays i think)
Dio (still plays)
Lorth
Darkridr
Furioni (whatever happened to that furry guy, didn't he transfer off and come back to Medivh as Jimmyc ?)

Edit: Malachor was a pimp, and <3 Jeri long time... ages since I saw that name.... I'm so sad about the state of Medivh and how so many people have left the server or the game because the erosion here :(

Aww <3

Furioni now plays on Lightbringer
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Death Knight
Xerxius
Greenthunder
Evilcraze
Uggly
Kurupt (still plays i think)
Dio (still plays)
Lorth
Darkridr
Furioni (whatever happened to that furry guy, didn't he transfer off and come back to Medivh as Jimmyc ?)

Edit: Malachor was a pimp, and <3 Jeri long time... ages since I saw that name.... I'm so sad about the state of Medivh and how so many people have left the server or the game because the erosion here :(

Aww <3

If you keep in touch with him at all, tell him Princess Grumpy Pants (aka Temptrezz) sends her best :P
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage

Aww <3

If you keep in touch with him at all, tell him Princess Grumpy Pants (aka Temptrezz) sends her best :P

He says to tell you Hi and he hopes all is going well!
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
Surprised I haven't seen the Names Boki <sp?> and Solzak The Tauren Warrior and his Pocket Orc Shaman healer.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
Pocket shaman healer who stole his name and became a tauren shaman. Also, I can't believe no one has said Diomedes yet... !@#$ you Diomedes, btw.

Edit: Someone did say Dio.... but my remark still stands.
Edited by Solzak on 5/18/2012 9:46 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Warrior
Some guys that i remember

Evovii - Shaman
Carrion - Rogue
Blackburn - Warrior (server first TF)
Ryanosky - Warrior
Theo - Rogue
Veev - Hunter
Evilcraze - Rogue
Kurupt - Mage
Malachor - Druid
Lenneth - Paladin
Sai - Warrior
Musee - Paladin
Cin - Priest
Furioni - Druid
Rokkar - Warrior

Those r just a few that come to mind right now. I'm sure ill remember some more later
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
Cyler the Druid!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Cyler the druid? I heard rumors that guy is a noob!

>.>
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
I heard that too!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Veev and Valrath became Global Champion Blizzcon 2009 and we have them to thank for TSG comp.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
Whatever happened to Kalahad? If e-muggin was possible I'd totally go snag that legendary bug.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
07/19/2012 05:37 PMPosted by Frankyzappa
Whatever happened to Kalahad? If e-muggin was possible I'd totally go snag that legendary bug.

He played some at the end of TBC and possibly a little at the start of wotlk but the whole fury ressurection died pretty quick.

Same when we tried to start TT back up.

Veex and teagan and valrath etc xfered at the end of TBC to executus server and then he got sucked into aion and quit, came back on blackrock then quit some more.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
Ashramex all the way
Reply Quote
24 Draenei Mage
Billdabutcha..God he was sexy
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
08/03/2012 10:23 AMPosted by Vivaine
Billdabutcha..God he was sexy

lol
Reply Quote
Pocket shaman healer who stole his name and became a tauren shaman. Also, I can't believe no one has said Diomedes yet... !@#$ you Diomedes, btw.

Edit: Someone did say Dio.... but my remark still stands.

:(
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
Hiest was a hunter on the server a long time ago that I'd talk to. Nice guy, helped my freshly raiding self a lot answering questions.
Edited by Frankyzappa on 8/5/2012 11:23 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
<3 Diio
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
funny how most of the names mentioned are horde
Reply Quote
100 Orc Death Knight

He played some at the end of TBC and possibly a little at the start of wotlk but the whole fury ressurection died pretty quick.

Same when we tried to start TT back up.

Veex and teagan and valrath etc xfered at the end of TBC to executus server and then he got sucked into aion and quit, came back on blackrock then quit some more.

They were here in Wrath briefly, recall Voodoo? Kalahad was in it too iirc. Not sure what they're doing now, but voodoo was even one of the top rift guilds in the world for a time (first in the world for the second raid zone I think).
Edited by Marza on 8/18/2012 9:32 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]