Any Decent PvPers have alts 75-79 4 premades?

85 Human Rogue
OOB
Just looking to level and grind honor points through BGs for when I finally get this guy to 85. Tired of all the terrible PuGs I end up in that make winning impossible. If anyone would like to queue with me and a friend for some wins that would be great... You don't have to be phenomenal, just understand the team aspect of BGs and not spend your time in the roads/middle doing your own thing. Flag carriers and healers would be great but either way...a premade is still better than a PuG. Message me here or in game if interested!
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
I have a 68 priest.. i need to quickly level
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
OOB
04/19/2012 12:10 PMPosted by Captnice
I have a 68 priest.. i need to quickly level

Hurry and get it to 75!
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
lvling up my 2nd rogue on my free time, he's 74 atm but should be 75 sometime tomorrow
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
OOB
04/20/2012 12:01 AMPosted by Variyan
lvling up my 2nd rogue on my free time, he's 74 atm but should be 75 sometime tomorrow

Alright cool, just send me an in-game mail so I don't forget to add you and I'll message you when we're both on. I just hit 77 on this guy last night but prob wont be able to level him much more until after thursday of this week so you got time to catch up.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]