400,000 Annual Pass Invites Sent

85 Tauren Druid
Wow. I Got the Diablo 3 beta randomly, and never got the MOP beta the one i actually wanted.... i hope it comes soon : /
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
Got my invite early this morning! Thanks Blizzard, can't wait to give some feedback. :)
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Got AP 2 days after blizzcon this is bullcrap..... still waiting on invite
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
where is my beta invite?
Reply Quote
One thing I gotta wonder...if these "bounce-backs" have been happening since the first wave, as Bash says.....

....then WHY are we just informed of that now? >_< Lack of communication is the one complaint so many people have had about Bliz since this game first went Live.

We were informed of this possibility ... two waves ago, I think?

As to why they probably didn't highlight it -- imagine a moment where five hundred thousand people all simultaneously wonder if their account was one of the glitched... and then many, many of them make phone calls, make tickets, and post on the forums asking if it was their account, and when will it be fixed, and why weren't they told this could happen because problems never happen with computers and code and the internet, and well... you get the picture.

It's not that they hate us, it's that when they formulate an emergency action plan they account for the potentials presented by the most panicky denominator and go from there, I imagine.

But that's just a guess.
Edited by Tianjan on 4/19/2012 4:53 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
OTL
I got in, but whenever the cinematic for a particular race pops up, the beta client shuts down. o.O
Reply Quote
85 Troll Death Knight
omfg i actually got my beta invite.......... meh now that i have it i dont feel like playing it
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Well I had Starcraft II PTR show up on my account...Don't even own that game but still no Beta...

I guess ill check back after my raid tonight.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Mine must have bounced too, I don't see an invite via email or my battle.net account page. :(
Reply Quote
98 Blood Elf Rogue
If you signed up for the AP but never filled out your beta profile, will you still get an invite?
Reply Quote
10 Gnome Mage
Got in :D
Reply Quote
04/19/2012 04:57 PMPosted by Gnomeoromeo
Got in :D

Congrats to you and the others who've received theirs!

I've got my fingers crossed for the rest of you, in the hopes that they'll be able to get this issue taken care of and get you in ASAP. Best of luck!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Hunter
Are they not giving beta keys to non-AP holders?
Reply Quote
83 Tauren Druid
I didnt get an email, but I just checked my account and I have beta access.

Downloading now. YAY
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
My brother and I both got our Betas! How he got his is beyond me he has had annual pass for under a month and his account was created in February. I've been a member since 2004 never canceled my sub and have had AP since october.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]