400,000 Annual Pass Invites Sent

85 Human Death Knight
i still dont seem to have my invite either
Reply Quote
86 Worgen Druid
invites are still going out
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
i still dont get my beta acces and i have annual pass since november.

lets just wait some time we will get it soon anyways :D
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
04/19/2012 01:59 PMPosted by Shögun
I have not been flagged for the Beta yet and I am an AP holder, are the invites not done yet?

Same with me. I've checked my account multiple times today and I don't have it yet. :/
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Didn't the 250K flagfests take almost 24 hours?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
This whole waiting for beta thing is driving me crazy...every time I THINK I get my invite..nope! First time was Diablo 3 beta then last night...Starcraft PTR! and I don't even have Starcraft on my account!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
It takes time to flag 400,00 accounts it will get to you.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
I just got mine ^_^
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
Hooray! :) I checked my account last night and saw it ^.^

Orgrimmar was a little crowded but nothing that I couldn't handle and my character copies were super quick. Thank you!

♥ Aune
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
the blue post says they have completed the invites, sorry if thats a bit misleading
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
04/19/2012 02:09 PMPosted by Azazél
the blue post says they have completed the invites, sorry if thats a bit misleading

That is why I am worried. I fear my account slipped thru the cracks =/
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
04/19/2012 02:09 PMPosted by Azazél

We're not attacking you. We're just trying to offer some reassurance based on previous waves. As all the previous waves have taken nearly a day or more, it stands to reason this one would as well, being the largest by far.

Edit: If they state that all accounts should already be flagged at some point, and your account is not flagged, I'm sure there will be a way to report that so you can get what you're due. The end is in sight. Hang in there.
Edited by Tianjan on 4/19/2012 2:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
It doesn't say they completed the invites. It says they sent them. It may take a while for your account to get the flag. Just wait a bit.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight

That is why I am worried. I fear my account slipped thru the cracks =/

I am worried that may be the case with my account as well.
Edited by Shögun on 4/19/2012 2:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Undead Death Knight
Question. Will opt-ins (non-AP holders) like myself still have a possible chance getting into the beta now that AP holders are in? Just curious.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
I have signed up for the AP few minutes after it was announced and my account is not flagged yet. what is the problem? seeing that you said that all the invites have been sent?
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
Check your account, not your email! By pure luck, I found the download tab on my account early last night... and still haven't received an email notification ;-)

And 'Thank you, Blizzard.'
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
yeah there is no need to worry the sending has been completed but the system still needs to process it all so it will take a little time to get them all posted on everyone's accounts.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]