400,000 Annual Pass Invites Sent

90 Pandaren Hunter
Are there plans to send beta invites to people who did not sign up for the Annual Pass?
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
My GF's account is flagged for both diablo 3 and MoP beta's and she has not paid for nearly as much game time as I have and she signed up for the annual pass on 11/18.

That is why I am worried.
Edited by Shögun on 4/19/2012 2:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Been annual pass holder sense last year and still no beta?
Reply Quote
81 Night Elf Druid
Do not worry, I still have not gotten mine either!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Thanks downloading mine now
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I dont have mine.... i have AP... i'm sad
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
Signed up for AP 5 minutes after it was announced, still no invite.
Reply Quote
86 Human Warrior
I have yet to see the invite either and I've been signed up for the AP since late October, I think. I'm patient, mind you, as I'm working most on alts these days. But a chance to take the panderan for a test roll appeals to me greatly.

EDIT: I see that I am "in" in my account, just have not gotten the email yet. Patience, young padawan, patience.
Edited by Kordd on 4/19/2012 2:31 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
I love you blizzard.
I love you.
Reply Quote
1 Gnome Mage
04/19/2012 02:05 PMPosted by Zerosum
You folks took a lot of flak at the start of this process but the way the waves have gone out and to have everyone in at this stage of the beta is impressive.

I can agree with this. I was one of the more vocal critics of blizzard for the way this AP/Beta thing was originally communicated but that aside I didn't think they would be able to get everyone in this quickly and they deserve credit for stepping up to the plate and making it happen.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
wait till it is all downloaded and over 400,000 people try to log on at the same time there will be problems.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
TNT
How about fixing the broken progression quests before opening the flood gates? So now more people will be stuck on even more crowded servers. How does that help us test for you?
Reply Quote
I joined the AP in october and still dont have beta access in my battle.net......
I knew I would be last fml
Reply Quote
88 Orc Death Knight
04/19/2012 02:17 PMPosted by Ragnarós
Are there plans to send beta invites to people who did not sign up for the Annual Pass?

I'd like to know this also.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
Oh Bashiok, always with the even numbers!

Happy Hunting:D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]