400,000 Annual Pass Invites Sent

85 Night Elf Druid
Why dont I have my invite yet???..../shakesfist.........lol
Reply Quote
I got my invite - but can't get it to work [...] I have a Mac - is there an issue with them?

I am running it on a Mac, the Beta is downloading and installing fine. It hasn't fully downloaded yet (about 40% installed as of right now), but I have been able to get in and play and it's running smoothly.

Sorry to hear that you are having issues, but it does not seem to be something that affects all Mac users in the same way.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Invite yay - error 132 boo
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Well Saturday is here and still no invite. Wish I knew what was up with my account not being flagged. Guess I'll go get my housework done..... Darn it
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
04/21/2012 08:22 AMPosted by Orthåy
)= my beta won't work i tried every fix and STILL NOT WORKING IDK why but )= it sucks says updating setup filed and sits at this one spot i let it sit for like 6hrs and still nothing

You need to delete the agent folder in the battlenet directory. (It will be recreated when you open the launcher again)

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4365751521
For instructions on getting to the directory (i Just deleted the folder didn't rename files like it says int he post)

Also, QQ still no invite and the rest of my guild has it.
Reply Quote
Figured I'd check in and see if there'd been any change this morning. I see some of you have gotten your accounts flagged, so that suggests they're working on the issue, at the very least. I wonder if they're having to go through and do each flagging manually after finding out what the issue is and fixing it? That would be insane!

Just remember that they did give an initial window of 'a few days' when they announced the bounce back issue, so I'd at least give them the weekend. I know, I know, it's like knowing Christmas is tomorrow yet somehow having to ride out three more Christmas Eve's worth of waiting.

I hope you all get in soon! :)
Reply Quote
my friend told me its based on how long you had you wow account for and how active its been or something like that
Reply Quote
86 Draenei Warrior
do we know how long til they fix all the ones that got m=bounced back?
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
anybody know how it works if you pay for two accounts and both have the AP? should i get two???? i should right i got the mount and all the crap on both i got 1 invite on my old account just not my new one :( anybody know?
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Your lack of transparency disturbs me.
Reply Quote
45 Human Warlock
04/21/2012 10:02 AMPosted by Bloodwülf
anybody know how it works if you pay for two accounts and both have the AP? should i get two???? i should right i got the mount and all the crap on both i got 1 invite on my old account just not my new one :( anybody know?

1 invite per BATTLE.NET account. So if you have 2 accounts with AP on same Bnet account you only get one copy of D3 and one entry to MoP beta.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Here's a thought. Give those who sign up for Annual Pass and didn't get a beta invite a discount coupon for MoP and or a $25.00 Blizzard store credit.

I didn't sign up for AP and I want a Beta invite.
Edited by Palastorm on 4/21/2012 10:26 AM PDT
Reply Quote
04/21/2012 10:15 AMPosted by Beastmodes
Your lack of transparency disturbs me.

They said it would take them a few days while they worked on it. It is also the weekend. The forums are notoriously quiet on the weekend in terms of official statements. That window of a few days for fixes spans pretty much the whole weekend, and since people have been getting access in spurts since the announcement, one can only assume they're actually still working on it. Good luck.

Edit: Palastorm, if they'd somehow been totally forgotten, that would be one thing. But their accounts have been affected by a glitch, which is being worked on. If for some reason the glitch cannot be fixed and they cannot be granted beta access at all, /then/ I would think Blizzard would want to consider some sort of compensation. It's too soon in the process to skip to something drastic like that.
Edited by Tianjan on 4/21/2012 10:19 AM PDT
Reply Quote
86 Dwarf Paladin
Still have not gotten mine yet, ill keep checking over the next couple of days =] Thank you, Bashiok
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
still dont have mine, im going to wait a couple more days tho
Reply Quote
60 Night Elf Druid
i have the beta thing downloaded but it shows the PTR realms?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
Still nothing new on my side. Still have SC2 PTR =/
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
got mine but its not working
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
wish I would get mine .... I keep checking in every few hours...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]