400,000 Annual Pass Invites Sent

85 Goblin Hunter
04/25/2012 02:34 PMPosted by Shablagoo
We ran into a delay in flagging the remaining 'bounced' accounts who should have an invite. We're in the process of doing so today, though. We really appreciate everyone's patience.

As someone who signed up for the Annual Pass after the flagging issue, should I anticipate being let in with the people who got stuck?

I have the same question. Was expecting an invite today, as I can't imagine the number of bugged beta invites can be that high.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
04/25/2012 02:09 PMPosted by Bashiok
We ran into a delay in flagging the remaining 'bounced' accounts who should have an invite. We're in the process of doing so today, though. We really appreciate everyone's patience.

Thank you very much for the update! Hope the delay is settled fast, I want to test some pet battles!
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
Yay an update ;p.
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Paladin
04/25/2012 02:44 PMPosted by Okonomiyaki

Thank you very much for the update! Hope the delay is settled fast, I want to test some pet battles!

pretty sure pet battles arent available yet
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest

pretty sure pet battles arent available yet

I hear it's "in" but heavily work in progress
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior

All the invite people were playing Diablo 3 beta, don't deny it!
Reply Quote
93 Blood Elf Paladin
Thank you for the update, it’s very much appreciated.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Thanks for the wonderful update. This helps a lot. :D
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Sort of surprised you guys managed ~1,000,000 Invites in 3-4 weeks with only the scant amount of problems you currently have on BETA.

Although I'm sort of sad I constantly get Critical Errors that is the trial and error of beta.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
Thank you :-)
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
Thanks, Bashiok.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
Thank you for letting us know..you poor guys are super busy Thanks for the update :-)
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I hold my "Yay!"s until I get access.

Still, thx for the update.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock

Thanks for the update Bashiok and I'll be awaiting my invite ...I was one of the ones that bounced back.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
04/25/2012 02:59 PMPosted by Spitzen
We ran into a delay in flagging the remaining 'bounced' accounts who should have an invite. We're in the process of doing so today, though. We really appreciate everyone's patience

Ty :D
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
i hope i get my beta!!!!!!!!!! pretty sure mine bounced back. I have the AP but no beta yet.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
still 3 weeks late. wish you would have planned ahead
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warrior
so are all the realms offline for you and if so when do they go online
Reply Quote

Thank you for letting us know. Let's hope all goes well this time around.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin

Good to know. Might put an end to some of the threads.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]