400,000 Annual Pass Invites Sent

85 Night Elf Death Knight
last wave awesome!!
Reply Quote
83 Blood Elf Mage
04/26/2012 04:36 PMPosted by Wrad
last wave awesome!!

last wave? This is just fixing the wave that messed up from last week

they still haven't announced when the final wave of invites go out for the AP subs from the last days of the promotion
Edited by Panicshade on 4/26/2012 4:40 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Hmm. they fixed some of the bounce back. I got my beta invite, and I only signed up for the AP 5 days ago...
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
04/26/2012 04:39 PMPosted by Panicshade
last wave awesome!!

last wave? This is just fixing the wave that messed up from last week

they still haven't announced when the final wave of invites go out for the AP subs from the last days of the promotion

I don't think they are gonna send those out in waves, just flag them along the way.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Signed up for the AP like a week after it came out, still no beta. Wife signed up a day after and got her's before this all even started.
Reply Quote
83 Blood Elf Mage
04/26/2012 04:43 PMPosted by Dlatra
Hmm. they fixed some of the bounce back. I got my beta invite, and I only signed up for the AP 5 days ago...

you're lucky then

That means you signed up on the 21st...I did mine on the 22nd and nothing yet

I know it will come eventually but they needed to be a lot clearer on if this was going to include the new AP users or not.
Reply Quote
Hopefully it comes soon. I'm eagerly waiting for my invite!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I got my Pass back in November, and am still waiting on mine /:
Its becoming difficult to be patient.
Reply Quote
I got my Pass back in November, and am still waiting on mine /:
Its becoming difficult to be patient.

Yeah, I agree... It's getting hard to.
Reply Quote
83 Blood Elf Mage
They have taken the "Sticky" off of this thread for some reason

Guess they are trying to get it buried so people don't see that they are still having problems getting the invites out

(I am not speaking for myself...I am talking about the loads of people who have come on here and said they signed up from Day 1 and still don't have anything to show for it)
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Priest
04/25/2012 02:09 PMPosted by Bashiok
We ran into a delay in flagging the remaining 'bounced' accounts who should have an invite. We're in the process of doing so today, though. We really appreciate everyone's patience.
well it has been 24 hours and still no sign of an invite?
i like others signed up while watching blizzcon and haven't got in yet.
When can we expect access?
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I just signed up for the AP a few days ago, so I'm attempting to find new ways to twiddle my thumbs while I wait for 'em to get all of us last minuters in... :) Can't wait... although I'm not sure if I'm more eager for this or the launch of Diablo 3... TOO MANY CHOICES MY HEAD HURTS :D
Edited by Palpatîne on 4/26/2012 5:42 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Got invite late last night. Hopefully they get you guys in soon.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
04/26/2012 04:57 PMPosted by Panicshade

you're lucky then

I know it will come eventually but they needed to be a lot clearer on if this was going to include the new AP users or not.

They have to. They are advertising the final days of buying an Annual Pass, and with it guaranteed Beta access. If they don't give new AP holders an invite there will be hell to pay.
Reply Quote
86 Human Warrior
Can some Blizzard employees just start sending them manually? Start with mine please. Blizzard, you are doing a great job, but I am simply not very patient.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
04/26/2012 05:42 PMPosted by Ziz

you're lucky then

They have to. They are advertising the final days of buying an Annual Pass, and with it guaranteed Beta access. If they don't give new AP holders an invite there will be hell to pay.

I signed up 10 days ago and no invite yet either. :(
Reply Quote
83 Blood Elf Mage
you're lucky then

I didn't mean it as new AP subs not getting in the beta. I meant they never said that they were including new AP subs from april 19th onward in this "fix". All they said was this was supposed to be the fix for the bounced accounts from last week.

For the life of me I can't figure out why a multi-billion dollar company can't have a simple system in place that says "<insert user here> has signed up for the AP...flag their account for beta access". It already does it for the D3 access. That goes into your account list automatically. Why can't the beta access work like that?
Edited by Panicshade on 4/26/2012 5:48 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin

I didn't mean it as new AP subs not getting in the beta. I meant they never said that they were including new AP subs from april 19th onward in this "fix". All they said was this was supposed to be the fix for the bounced accounts from last week.

For the life of me I can't figure out why a multi-billion dollar company can't have a simple system in place that says "<insert user here> has signed up for the AP...flag their account for beta access". It already does it for the D3 access. That goes into your account list automatically. Why can't the beta access work like that?

Oh, sorry. And I agree with you. Signed up later after getting back into WoW, no invite. I guess through my contained rage I misinterpreted your post.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Mage
well I was hoping that my invite would be along after the update post yesterday morning but still no invite :(
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]