400,000 Annual Pass Invites Sent

83 Blood Elf Mage
this thread will be buried after an hour or two because they took off the sticky so they must think they are done even with all of these people who are saying otherwise
Reply Quote
31 Orc Warlock
Still waiting....
Reply Quote
83 Blood Elf Mage
04/26/2012 06:13 PMPosted by Rekuja
why unsticky this thread when the situation isn't solved.

It can't be because this thread doesn't get activity. Over 1200 replies in one week
Edited by Panicshade on 4/26/2012 6:17 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin

you said it would be done by yesterday, still nothing.

why unsticky this thread when the situation isn't solved.

Good Question IMO. We maybe having 1200 replies but still us that paid want our answers as soon as they can give us anything. Kinda feels like they left us...
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
The fact that this thread has been removed from sticky makes me think that the next wave will begin within a couple of days.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
Nothing Here as well... I got the AP the day they launch it... And I've been playing wow since Launch! Sooo baddd!!
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Is there anyway to get an update on an individual basis? I got the annual pass not too long ago, so I wasn't expecting an insta-invite but my buddy was telling me they pretty much invited everyone by this point.

=/
Reply Quote
83 Blood Elf Mage
04/26/2012 06:27 PMPosted by Gomhuln
The fact that this thread has been removed from sticky makes me think that the next wave will begin within a couple of days.

The more I think about it I agree with someone earlier who said that don't believe there will be another wave. They will probably just flag accounts when they feel like it and there's nothing we can do about it because asking customer service will accomplish nothing.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
04/26/2012 06:39 PMPosted by Panicshade
The more I think about it I agree with someone earlier who said that don't believe there will be another wave. They will probably just flag accounts when they feel like it and there's nothing we can do about it because asking customer service will accomplish nothing.

This is what I'm guessing. I signed up for AP only a few days ago and don't expect a Beta invite before May 1st honestly, I'll still check my account daily but I'm patient.
Reply Quote
83 Blood Elf Mage

This is what I'm guessing. I signed up for AP only a few days ago and don't expect a Beta invite before May 1st honestly, I'll still check my account daily but I'm patient.

I am the same as you. I don't expect one before May 1st but the agitating thing is that someone earlier said they had only signed up 5 days ago and have their invite already.

This whole process just seems to be completely random as to who they feel like inviting and who they want to make wait for some reason.
Edited by Panicshade on 4/26/2012 6:48 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin

This whole process just seems to be completely random as to who they feel like inviting and who they want to make wait for some reason.

Well their RNG sucks haha. Someone give them freaking dark intent so we can buff up the haste on these invites!
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
Are you still sending them out? I didn't get it on either of my 2 accounts :(
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
I thought they said no more waves, that they were taking care of the people who got bounced back.
Reply Quote
1 Human Warrior
Still no invite. No worries though. Playing gw2 beta all weekend. Bad time for Blizz to fail again :(
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
I like to think I'm patient, but I'm not! QQ though, not really angry though. Just would love to do some testing!
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Is the offer still valid for those who got the annual pass today? I saw it as an offer I couldn't refuse. Now reading into this I'm starting to get a little worried that their will be no more beta passes. I don't mind not having betaas the money is going to the same place anyway, however I would like some clarification.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]