400,000 Annual Pass Invites Sent

04/27/2012 07:29 AMPosted by Mikemuir

You check in your Account Management. Blizzard will send you an email regarding your entry in the Mists of Pandaria beta. I think you know how to get to your account management page? Well, if you do, go there... In your game tabs, under World of Warcraft, there should be "World of Warcraft(r): Mists of Pandaria [WoW2] Beta"... It should look something like that, I don't know exactly as I have not been invited yet. but you could either click that tab or look to the right of the game tabs and look for "Download Game Clients", which should take you to the list of available downloadable clients for WoW, SC, D3 and classic games. All of the previously written WILL be there when you get invited.

EDIT: Your Blizzard email may be late, so check your battle.net account instead... Don't open any links in emails as it could be "dangerous" so check your account.

sigh

Hai, Mr. Sigh.
Reply Quote
83 Blood Elf Mage
I checked mine to see if I got lucky and got in...still nothing
Reply Quote
83 Blood Elf Mage
Does anyone know what the lead time should be between signing up for AP and getting a beta invite?

I checked my bnet account, and no access yet. I just signed up for the Annual Pass on Monday, so I'm not that worried. Just wondering.

there is no set time...I did mine on Sunday night and nothing here

there are people that signed up on the very first day the AP was introduced and they still aren't in yet
Reply Quote
04/27/2012 09:43 AMPosted by Leeroybrown
finally got it, no e-mail, but it's in my account page

Grats!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
still waiting for my invite =/, at least i got to see the Avengers today
Reply Quote
04/27/2012 10:03 AMPosted by Sargerus
still waiting for my invite =/, at least i got to see the Avengers today

Was it good? (No spoilers please!) :D
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Im just wondering how many people are still waiting for there beta invite from the AP i signed up shortly after it started and still have not received my beta invite
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Mage
I recieved a post back from my help ticket that pointed me to this thread... the latest post from Blizzard was that it would be resolved on the 25th or 26th. Poor Customer service to refer to a 2 day old post that has had its resolution window expire.

Still no Beta Access.
Reply Quote
04/27/2012 10:20 AMPosted by Darkmouse
Im just wondering how many people are still waiting for there beta invite from the AP i signed up shortly after it started and still have not received my beta invite

I still haven't gotten mine. We can wait together! I made some Druid Moonkin cookies for the wait! *holds out tray of cookies*
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
04/27/2012 10:36 AMPosted by Adgarn

I still haven't gotten mine. We can wait together! I made some Druid Moonkin cookies for the wait! *holds out tray of cookies*
Thanks for the cookies, however they would go much better with a mob beta invite
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
04/27/2012 10:37 AMPosted by Gurog
If you don't get it today i doubt you will have it during the weekend either..

yeah i dont think we will have it over weekend as blizzard probably dont think its a problem to let down 1000's of people who signed up to Annual Pass
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
04/27/2012 10:44 AMPosted by Mikemuir
If you don't get it today i doubt you will have it during the weekend either..

yeah i dont think we will have it over weekend as blizzard probably dont think its a problem to let down 1000's of people who signed up to Annual Pass

Careful you might hurt their ego and we don't want that or do we?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
04/27/2012 10:45 AMPosted by Darkmouse

Careful you might hurt their ego and we don't want that or do we?

LOL :D

it may give us a response unlike the nothing we have been getting 3 blue posts in a week on a thread with1357 posts and counting .......
Reply Quote
04/27/2012 10:43 AMPosted by Darkmouse

Thanks for the cookies, however they would go much better with a mob beta invite

Mmm. MoP beta and Moonkin cookies... Delicious. :)
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Nek minnit still no beta invite....
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]