Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
Still no invite after waiting for 6 days after last reply from support team and it was another 6 days before that when they said they are working on it and I should be getting it soon so nearly two weeks wait after last wave of invites and yet still nothing?
you wonder why they loose customers.
Is this flagging problem the one that causes the MoP realm names to show in red, and the client to wedge displaying the word "Connected" after selecting one. If so, are there any estimates when this problem will be fixed.
I received the MoP Beta invite on 4/12, and still have not been able to log in: ever since then, I've been seeing the realm names in red.
Before you ask:
1. I've deleted WTF and Cache folders.
2. I've changed my password and battle cry.
3. I've scanned my system for viruses and other malware, and verified it's clean.
4. I've verified that the account in question (WoW3) shows as Mists of Pandaria Beta on the account page
5. I've verified that the realm list is correct, it does not include Anasterian (Cata Beta), instead it's got Lost Isles.Gilneas and a couple of others.
Any further ideas?
sigh... me and my friend signed up about 2 week ago for the annual pass. than just this weekend he tells me that he got into the mop meta. I don't get it. I signed about 3 days before him yet he got in before me? something seems wrong with this picture
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.