400,000 Annual Pass Invites Sent

04/19/2012 03:36 PMPosted by Bearskills
From here on out we’ll be continuing to invite anyone else who signs up for the Annual Pass.

So if I were to sign up for Annual Pass this very moment would I receive the beta key instantly? Or, would you have to wait for the next wave? Any ideas as to when beta servers will come down?

I found this. Hope it's useful:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4496510867#3
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
So what do we do if we haven't got it yet? If this was the last wave and my beta access hasn't came wtf do I need to do to get this fixed. I've played since 05, had ap since forever and my invite still hasn't showed up. Now you say it's the last wave and my invite still isn't here.....
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
04/19/2012 03:41 PMPosted by Beastmodes
So what do we do if we haven't got it yet? If this was the last wave and my beta access hasn't came wtf do I need to do to get this fixed. I've played since 05, had ap since forever and my invite still hasn't showed up. Now you say it's the last wave and my invite still isn't here.....

You just wait for the 400k to finish being flagged. I personaly am still getting reports of my guildies getting their invites within the last few minutes. These may or may not be true.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Still haven't gotten mine either, signed up 11/11, not that it matters. We've waited this long, pretty sure your little hearts can wait another hour-5.

Also, any chance it's based on last names? Haven't been keeping up with this beta wave nonsense at all, but mines a T.
Edited by Enigmá on 4/19/2012 3:46 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
I am an AP Holder also since Oct 2011 and still have not received a panda beta invite yet! All my friends that signed up the same time I did received there beta invites last week! Where is mine?
Edited by Hecáte on 4/19/2012 3:51 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
04/19/2012 03:44 PMPosted by Enigmá
Also, any chance it's based on last names? Haven't been keeping up with this beta wave nonsense at all, but mines a T.

Not a chance in the least. I'm a "B", and I'm still not flagged yet.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Fair enough, that's about as far as my speculation goes, thanks for the reply.
Reply Quote
To those saying that they didn't get an invite, check your Battle.net account page. I had just checked my email and had no notifications, but upon checking my account page I saw that WoW3 was available to download.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
04/19/2012 03:49 PMPosted by Mod
To those saying that they didn't get an invite, check your Battle.net account page. I had just checked my email and had no notifications, but upon checking my account page I saw that WoW3 was available to download.

Nothing on my account page. I'm expecting to get flagged within an hour to 6 hours.
Edited by Ynnel on 4/19/2012 3:50 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
From what Bashiok has said, its based off AP sign up date and cumulative wow time. (NOT how long you have had the account, just how long it have had it active all together) But There may be other things behind the scenes, or it may be completely random. Simply don't know as there really isn't enough information on it. Bash is only relaying the QA says.
Reply Quote
Community Manager
Due to the large number of invites sent there are some that bounced back for various reasons, and we'll be working to apply those invites over the next few days. If you haven't received your invite yet it's likely you're one of the few affected by such an issue, and rest assured we're working to get you into the beta as soon as possible. Please be aware that customer service does not have the ability to flag accounts. Thank you for your patience.
Edited by Bashiok on 4/19/2012 5:00 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
that concludes the invites for APers, huh? i beg to differ. ive had mine since october and still have not gotten one.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Indeed make sure you are checking your battlenet account summary page for it. I got mine late last night, have downloaded it, created a panda, found bugs that have already been reported and still no email. So, don't rely on the email. Keep checking your account.
Reply Quote
04/19/2012 03:53 PMPosted by Montypythons
that concludes the invites for APers, huh? i beg to differ. ive had mine since october and still have not gotten one.
Look up.
Reply Quote
Don't forget to add me ! :D
Reply Quote
I just got my invite. I haven't gotten an email, but decided to check my battle.net page and found the invite
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
i just signed up an hour ago will i get one soon =P
Edited by Markees on 4/19/2012 3:59 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
Thx much for invite! Time to test my toons mechanics in and out! Mwhahaha *poof*
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]