Speculate the best healer in MoP

85 Troll Shaman
Okay so I know we don't know much. But what do you think will be the best healer. When I say best healer I mean not only HPS but utility and other factors. I have a 85 shaman, paladin, and druid and not sure which one I want to make my main healer come MoP. Let me know your beta experience with your healers maybe monks are leet...thanks!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Monks.
Reply Quote
Monks will probably unleash a mad rollercoaster of balance in all 3 departments if DKs are any guide.

My guess is they'll be at the top of the mountain for a bit and then riding in the valley of the nerf.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
33% chance that the monk is an awful healer. You figure they will absolutely suck at one role but Blizzard can't adjust it too much because the other two are so great and/or it affects pvp. Monk is guaranteed to be the best at one of the 3 roles.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
lol interesting i rolled a dk and there were way too many back in wotlk, i'll try it out, but won't be my main healer that's for sure regardless of OPness or not
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
There is a good chance that shamans will be strong going into MoP. Didn't I read somewhere that, ironically, shamans were the only class NOT having mana problems in the beta, thanks to TC? (So much for getting rid of int scaling regen, hahaha)
With Ascendence, MTT, HTT, Glyph of Chaining (depending on how it's changed), and TC, this might be a pretty neat tier for us.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Would guess paladins again. But just a guess.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
I love TC. That is good news for me if it is shamans because it is my new main for now. I hope it isn't paladins just for variety sake...lol
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
04/19/2012 06:12 AMPosted by Cøke
I love TC. That is good news for me if it is shamans because it is my new main for now. I hope it isn't paladins just for variety sake...lol

It won't be shamans. You can bet on that. It hasn't been since Sunwell.
Edited by Harpoa on 4/19/2012 6:18 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
Yeah...I wil be happy as long shaman are at least competitive and useful in raid comps come MoP.
Edited by Cøke on 4/19/2012 6:25 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Shaman are always competitive and useful, even though you will hear otherwise from some.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Depends on the tier. Fights like rag (spread out high damage), druids and monks will be optimal. Fights like spine/madness, shamans/monks/paladins. Either way monks fit in pretty well (unless blizzard finds a way to balance their numbers).
Reply Quote
Asking who the best healer will be in MoP is like asking which team will win at sports. You need more clearly defined parameters, raiding, pvp, etc.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
priests...
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
As long as it's not druid I'm good. Got 85 and geared of all other healers. Well, except monk of course.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Hold on let me rub my crystal ball.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
06/02/2012 02:25 AMPosted by Faithful
Hold on let me rub my crystal ball.

Now now....this a family game. Don't be rubbin' your balls in here.
Reply Quote
04/19/2012 05:37 AMPosted by Kiango
Didn't I read somewhere that, ironically, shamans were the only class NOT having mana problems in the beta, thanks to TC? (So much for getting rid of int scaling regen, hahaha)

I think they nerfed TC so it only restored 2% mana now. And I don't think they gave any new tools to keep our mana up.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]