[A] <Storm>5/16H 25m Recruiting

85 Undead Priest
Screw all the haters. Grats, 25 man is G
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
25 mans and 10 mans each have their pros and cons from boss to boss. It will be interesting to see how much each fight changes between 10 and 25 when they normalize buffs to a greater extent in MoP. A fight will never have equal difficulty on both 10 and 25. It's kinda like how class A will beat B on some fights, yet class B will beat A on others. It doesn't mean on does more than the other, it just means that the mechanics were better tuned for one than the other.

If people wanna argue which is tougher between 10 and 25, there are plenty of other threads to do so on these forums.
Reply Quote
Holy Epeen Batman... Get over your purples and Congrats on the kill people! Least something good is happening on Gilneas lol <3 Nice work all!
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
What happened to my posts? They were Pearls of Wisdom I tells ya. PEARLS OF WISDOM!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
04/26/2012 05:50 PMPosted by Stephenlord
What happened to my posts? They were Pearls of Wisdom I tells ya. PEARLS OF WISDOM!

It looks like more than half of the thread disappeared. No wonder the forums are completely dead.
Reply Quote
yea... where's all the Drama wasn't this thread like 6 pages long last time?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
04/27/2012 07:00 AMPosted by Bubblês
I can't believe I used to play on this server...

I can't believe I used to play this game. Past BC anyway.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
/bump
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Why can't we all just get along and stroke each other's epeens? WHY THE HATE?

True story - I had to come out of retirement to carry the spine and madness kills.

Anyway, catch you kids later, I have shadow traps to stand in!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]