7 Blood Elf Hunter
I have been playing WoW for a good 6-7 years and have never met anyone has mentally disabled as Zalond/Gahba.

He makes a 25 H ICC Transmorg/Achv group and:

- Puts it on Master Looter, gets his level 80 invited and states that "level 80>85 in priority of gear"
- The retarded tank pulls everything with no explanation to what is needed to get the achievements and after 3 bosses, no achievements.
- Everyone starts leaving so he just goes /rage and starts to whisper me saying "ur mum likez black dck and ur ugly cause u play wow" then ignores me..

Ignore him. Do it.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
You seem a little mad.
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Mage
Hahaha, UMADBRAH!?
Reply Quote
61 Human Death Knight
Final Ownage Elites... and you're surprised?
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
04/18/2012 10:28 PMPosted by Ryobol
after 3 bosses

He only downed 2 bosses according to his armory.

04/18/2012 10:28 PMPosted by Ryobol
"level 80>85 in priority of gear"

Whats wrong with that? 80s would need it more and actually use it, wheres 85s would just throw it in void storage, hoping to transmogrify it one day.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Death Knight
04/23/2012 03:45 PMPosted by Noodley
Final Ownage Elites... and you're surprised?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
The guy really is a bit of a prick just did an ICC achievement run with him all up to lich king it's need before greed just before downing lich king changes it to master looter, gets people to roll but still ninja's
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
lol anniversary necro

1 year on and still a fgt :P
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
who the feck is zalond?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Your mumma !
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)