simple request from a blacksmith

85 Human Warrior
please make blacksmith's rod's stack in their bags.. Its almost impossible for me to stay in the businesss of creating these rods because they take up my entire bag space.. pretty much i have one character dedicated to holding jsut these rods because of this.. its totally unfair compared to jewelcrafting or inscription professsions..

please, be fair blizzard.. alot of people play this game, theres alot of blacksmiths out there. make our lives easier ok?

make the damn rods stack. and make blacksmithing items able to be put in the damn mining bags, or make us a new profession bag. u guys made this game, u have a folllowing, all im asking is make it make sense ffs!!!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
Do you really sell more than say 2 of every rod on a daily basis to warrant having a dedicated toon for holding your inventory? Make them as you need them...

What would a blacksmith need a special bag for, really... The skill by definition is for making weapons and armor.

But don't get me wrong, I don't see a reason why rods shouldn't be able to stack, maybe someone else may have a reasonable explanation as to why Blizzard hasn't made them stackable. Other than there really isn't a high demand for them, so no reason really to be sitting on 10-20 of each rod.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
I thought you were gonna say, bring back specializations. Man that is my wish!!
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Space is never an issue for non-Soulbound items.

When selling rods, I typically have 2 of each one on the AH at any one time, because even that many is optimistic to sell in one day. If they don't sell, they come back into my mailbox where they stay. When I need to list more, then I take them out of the mailbox. I only make new ones if I have less than 2 on the AH and in my mailbox combined. So very little impact on my bag space at all.
Reply Quote
27 Gnome Rogue
As others have mentioned, two of each is plenty to make at once unless you're leveling blacksmithing.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]