8/8h hunter lf early raiding guild

16 Blood Elf Priest
I have a 8/8h hunter 401 ilvl that needs a new raiding guild.
In a nutshell, I love the guild that I'm in but my work schedule changed and I can't make raid times. I need a guild that is at least 7/8h and preferably horde, I might be willing to go alli though, and I can server xfer ofc. The biggest thing though is that I need a guild that is done raiding by 8pm pst so that can be any time during the day or morning even, any day of the week as long as you are done by 8.
Leave a real Id here and ill get back to you soon(:
Edited by Cylinne on 4/20/2012 7:31 AM PDT
Reply Quote
16 Blood Elf Priest
Bump
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Death Knight
We're 8/8HM and looking to expand our roster a little in preparation for MoP - you should consider applying to us.

Here is a short generic spam, but do contact me via real ID (listed at the bottom of the post) to learn more.
--
Adapt is 8/8HM and looking to add a handful of superb players to the roster - people who can knock our socks off with their execution and output even on farm content, who fit into the team well and who are like-minded folk that will be a great asset to the team as we level fast and push for early ranks in Mists.

A little more about the guild - we hold numerous server 1sts in 25man throughout the expansion, and since the server is PST we raid 8-12 PST on Tues/Wed/Thur. Mature, drama-free guild that have been around forever (we raided together since BC, formed under this guild tag about the start of ICC). Lots of high-playtime folk, our alt runs also do HMs, and we have a lot of folk that like to PvP, farm achievements or run retro raids.

Check us out at http://adaptguild.com or see our full recruitment post at http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2179528887

For more info contact me via email or real-ID on: pdrayton at gmail dot com
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
We're an EST guild that finishes at 9PST, that may be too late for you but it's two nights a week so if it's only sleep you're concerned with it may be doable. We're sadly also 10 man but we prefer it that way and you may too at our level. We have no hunters at the moment and no one planning to change to one for Mists so I'd like to recruit one, check us out below and apply if interested.

Server: Terenas-US PvE

Raid Times: Tues/Wed 8-12 EST

Contact Email: completelydifferentguild@gmail.com

Progression: T13 8/8H, T12 7/7H, Server First etc.

Hello,

Completely Different was designed with one goal in mind; to provide ex top players a place to still enjoy that level of play now that they are no longer able to dedicate dozens of hours a week to raiding. Our group consists of those ex top raiders (Vigil, Death and Taxes, Cuties Only, Drama, Flavor Country, Vodka, Premonition, Enigma, etc.) whose lives are now filled with other commitments but find it frustrating to play at the level of most guilds that raid these types of hours. This group achieves it's success because while it may take a ton of work to get to the level needed to compete for top world kills, it doesn't take much after that to maintain your ability to perform at that level.

CD is 3+ year old guild some of whose members have been on this server and playing together for over 6 years. We have chosen to focus on ten mans this expansion because they have proven to not only be difficult but we also feel that they stress the importance of individual performance and accountability more than their larger counterpart. It is important to note that while we do raid a relaxed schedule these applicants are expected to keep nearly 100% attendance (the occasional week long vacation is fine as is anything that occurs rarely enough and with enough warning to allow us to find a sub).

Aside from being a good personality fit for our group we are looking for two main qualities in our raiders. The first is straight forward and that is the ability to learn quickly and from available sources before we even pull. In order to succeed in an 8 hour raid week this quality cannot be stressed enough. The second is the ability to make 50-100+ pulls w/o making a mistake. With our limited time spent in game each week we need to minimise the amount of time spent on the execution phase of learning a fight, this boils down to having players who can execute a pull perfectly after learning the basics of a fight on the first 5-10 pulls.

If you find you have any questions please contact either Shaidar (in game, on our forums, or at the listed email at the top) or any other member online in game.

Cheers,
-Shaidar, GM and RL of Completely Different.
Reply Quote
16 Blood Elf Priest
Up
Reply Quote
16 Blood Elf Priest
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Hey, I know you said you prefers 25s, but if you don't mind 10s I'd strongly recommend considering us.
Some brief information about <Ivy League> of Area 52:
All raiders are from top 70 us 25m guild/Top 200 world.
8/8 heroic main raid. (Currently clearing in 2-3 hours)
5/8 heroic alt raid.
Raid times are Tues-Thurs 8pm-12am EST.

Our hunter just got a work promotion and cannot raid with us any longer within the next 2 weeks we need a replacement.
We are also active players and often do things during the week such as alt runs, old heroic raids, old raid achievements, BG, and even sell old tier end kills. (H Rag and such)

If you're interested check us out at: ivyleagueguild.com
Any questions? Hit me up on RealID: Ejeffas@live.com
Edited by Wigglytuff on 4/19/2012 10:51 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Hello,

NOTE: Applications are not necessary as I hate wasting people's time, just a quick chat in-game or Ventrilo is all that's needed. Me posting here is an indication that we currently have an immediate opening for your class/spec.

About Us
<Guiles Theme Song> is a new 25-man raiding guild currently in the process of transitioning from 10-man after accomplishing 8/8 on heroic in Dragon Soul (amongst other accomplishments in previous tiers), residing on Magtheridon-US Horde (Ruin battlegroup, EST server time). The foundation of the guild is a group of friends with one common goal, to be successful in the competitive raiding scene. We are recruiting players to round up our core roster for Mists of Pandaria.

Progression (10man)
T11-H: Blackwing Descent, Bastion of Twilight, Throne of the Four Winds - 13/13
T12-H: Firelands - 7/7
T13-H: Dragon Soul - 8/8 (2/29/12)

Raid Times
M/T/W/Th - 8:00PM-12:00AM EST

Contacts
Visit our website at: http://guilesthemesong.wowstead.com/
Whisper/mail me in-game at: Teem (real-id timothyjtwu@hotmail.com).

Thank you for reading and we look forward to hearing from you.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
With Heroic Spine down, we need a few people to fill in our ranks.

Applicants are expected to be geared in ilvl 384-397 at a minimum.

1 Warlocks*
1 DPS Deathknight*
1 Rogue (Clusters will be yours)
2 Tank (Warrior and Pally other classes will be looked at)
1 Shadow Priest
1 Boomkin
*DPS classes are expected to be able to play ALL DPS SPECS and optimize for each encounter - we DO NOT want you to have tank/pvp spec during raid hours!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To Apply:

To apply visit our website at http://www.gilneas-storm.net no registration is necessary to apply.

If you wish to speak to someone before or after applying feel free to contact Vaêr, Cynas, Jaspr, Vokun, or Mahoo in game.

<Storm> of Gilneas is seeking exceptional players to push through progression encounters and competitively raid the hardest content in the World of Warcraft. <Storm> raids as a 25 man guild.

<Storm> is a legacy guild holding a Top ranked position on the realm. Formed in late 2004, <Storm> has consistently held top positions on Gilneas throughout it's history and strives to capture realm first kills.~Raid Times~ : Monday thru Thursday 7:00-11:00 EST
~Guild Website~ : www.gilneas-storm.net
~World of Logs~ : http://worldoflogs.com/guilds/26507/
~WoW Progress~ : http://www.wowprogress.com/pve/us/gilneas/rating.tier13_25

~Cataclysm Progression~

Dragon Soul 25 : 7/8 Heroic modes
Dragon Soul 10 : 5/8 Heroic modes
Firelands 25 : 6/7 Heroic
Blackwing Descent : 6/6 Heroic
Bastion of Twilight : 2/4 Heroic
Throne of the Four Winds : 1/2 Heroic

<Storm> raids with a larger flexible roster designed to cater to min/maxxing and class stacking in the cases where it is ideal to the encounter. All raiding members of the guild are swapped in and out for achivements and gear they need once bosses are on farm. Every player in the guild sees progression content at one time or another. Spots in Raids are given based on class, spec, gear, skill, dedication, merit and drive.

My Real Id is: emprzybylo2@gmail.com

or you can visit: gilneas-storm.net
Reply Quote
16 Blood Elf Priest
Bump
Reply Quote
16 Blood Elf Priest
Up
Reply Quote
16 Blood Elf Priest
Up^^
Reply Quote
16 Blood Elf Priest
Bump
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
In Omnia Paratus
25 man Guild
US-Darrowmere
Alliance
http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/darrowmere/In+Omnia+Paratus

Currently H4/8 25 man and H5/8 10man

We are looking for hardhitting ranged dps and a resto shammy for 25man progression.

RAID TIMES:
Tuesday 7pm - 10:30pm PST
Thursday 7pm - 10:30pm PST
Sunday 7pm - 10:30pm PST

We also host several weekly 10 man teams, alt & cheev runs & PVP BGs.
Our primary recruitment focus however is on 25m Heroic content as we have currently have open core spots for the right players.

OUR REQUIREMENTS:

We ask that you must

- Be raid ready, aware and competent
- Know the fights or willing to do your research on the fights
- Be good at your job & willing to learn from mistakes,
- Have a positive & professional attitude.

If you are interested, please submit an application at:
http://www.iop.enjin.com/recruitmentFor more information:-
Feel free to discuss in-game with Slycem, Sonofshamm, Aurara/ Beauman, Gtower,Paldur
Website - http://www.iop.enjin.com
Email – iop.recruiting@gmail.com

REALID to answer questions or discuss further –
Slycem splat_bullseye@hotmail.com
Shamm Fenzinna@gmail.com
drgoobinheim adam.graye@gmail.com
Reply Quote
16 Blood Elf Priest
Reply Quote
CORE SPOT FOR YOU!

Church of RNG
Us-Cho'gall Horde 25 man - 8/8 HM
Tuesday-Thursday 8pm - 12am CST

http://rng.guildomatic.com
Please message me back on my real id sephirofl@gmail.com
Reply Quote
16 Blood Elf Priest
I cant make your raid times:(
Reply Quote
16 Blood Elf Priest
Reply Quote
16 Blood Elf Priest
:)
Reply Quote
16 Blood Elf Priest
(:
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]