[H] Valar Morghulis has arrived & recruiting!

90 Troll Warlock
Valar Morghulis is a new guild that is now looking for new members to join!

Our founding members are all very experienced raiders and PvPes alike. For those that might have played Star Wars: TOR for a short while, you might know us as Temerity, a guild located on Iron Citadel that was in the top 20 in the world and top 10 of the US.

We are looking for experienced raiders that are able to make it to our raids as much as possible! Our raid times are from 9-12 EST on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays. Sundays are reserved for any bosses not cleared during the previous 3-day period.

We are also looking for PvPers that are interested in competing in both arena and Rated battlegrounds!

Valar Morghulis has everything and anything for anyone that wants to join. If you are interested in joining or have any questions about us or the guild, leave a comment below or contact me (Diamondeye), Zachbraven, or Snitchseeker in game.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
We are also currently looking for members to run heroics and gear themselves and the other guildmates, not only for raiding purposes, but to help level the guild.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
We'll have an updated list of what classes and specs we'll need within the next day. As for now we're looking for all fun and dedicated players to add to our rosters!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I love the name!

Good luck building your ranks into MoP.
Reply Quote
Will this guild be like it's SWTOR counterpart?

If so; 25m or 10m?

Yes, both guild will be run under the "Temerity Community" so to speak some members have chosen to stay dedicated to the SWTOR guild and some have decided to come to WoW. As a guild we felt like it would be wasteful and stupid to just disband seeing how we enjoyed raiding with each other so much and came to be more then just a guild.

We strive for the best, and in doing so we will running as a 25 man guild here in WoW. We look forward to the friendly competition we have seen for the other guilds in regard to the MoP expansion.
Reply Quote
I love the name!

Good luck building your ranks into MoP.

Thank you, we have quite a few fans of the "A Song of Fire and Ice" series, and we also though the names meaning suited a sort of style brought on by the type of raiding we enjoy. Killing stuff really haha
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
04/20/2012 11:18 AMPosted by Zachbraven
competition

lol, good one.
Reply Quote
04/20/2012 02:18 PMPosted by Sarkasmos
competition

lol, good one.

Lol you would be surprised, WoW is an ever changing game. I've seen it myself quite a few times
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
lol, good one.

Lol you would be surprised, WoW is an ever changing game. I've seen it myself quite a few times

The only competition on this server is for server third. You're right, you might change that. You might throw another guild into the pool of post-post-nerf server third kills.

edit: Buffet gemming.
Edited by Sarkasmos on 4/21/2012 2:15 PM PDT
Reply Quote

The only competition on this server is for server third. You're right, you might change that. You might throw another guild into the pool of post-post-nerf server third kills.
\

Like I said, it's an ever changing game, and MoP will bring a whole new set of raids to the table. And we look forward to seeing all the competition.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
04/21/2012 12:43 PMPosted by Sarkasmos
man both of them. I like this warlock more though. eleven different gems. l0l
Reply Quote
04/21/2012 03:13 PMPosted by Lilghiggs
man both of them. I like this warlock more though. eleven different gems. l0l

I know! No kidding well...we'll have to do something about that!
Reply Quote
6 Human Rogue
04/19/2012 03:07 PMPosted by Diamondeye
For those that might have played Star Wars: TOR for a short while, you might know us as Temerity, a guild located on Iron Citadel that was in the top 20 in the world and top 10 of the US.

What top 10? Clearing HM FP's? Weren't even the top guild on Iron Citadel, CKN was and still is.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
04/23/2012 10:33 AMPosted by Poisonz
For those that might have played Star Wars: TOR for a short while, you might know us as Temerity, a guild located on Iron Citadel that was in the top 20 in the world and top 10 of the US.

What top 10? Clearing HM FP's? Weren't even the top guild on Iron Citadel, CKN was and still is.

Awwww too bad CKN couldn't get an 8 man together when we were clearing 16 man Nightmare Modes :-). But nice try
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
If I could have a mod delete this thread, it would be greatly appreciated. We have set up a new thread that is directed by guild leader of Valar Morghulis.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
No.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
04/23/2012 01:17 PMPosted by Diamondeye
If I could have a mod delete this thread, it would be greatly appreciated. We have set up a new thread that is directed by guild leader of Valar Morghulis.

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/207/234/you-must-be-new-here-willy-wonka.jpg
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
04/23/2012 03:39 PMPosted by Sarkasmos

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/207/234/you-must-be-new-here-willy-wonka.jpg

Awwww that's so cute, is this your first time trolling?
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest

Awwww that's so cute, is this your first time trolling?

This is most definitely not trolling. If this is what constituted trolling in SWTOR, i'm sorry for you. This is simply me being amused by the notion that moderators read these forums.
Edited by Sarkasmos on 4/23/2012 11:15 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]