<PoWK> 8/8HM 10;6/8HM 25 Recruiting for MoP!!

90 Troll Druid
<Pile of Warm Kittens> is a semi-hardcore raiding & PvP guild.

After clearing 8/8HM in 10m we reformed with <Ascend> to give 25s a try. We achieved 6/8HM until unforeseeable problems arose. Until MoP we have 1 10m who consistently clears 8/8HM on Thursday nights and are going to try to stay as active as possible in other guild activities.

For Mists of Pandaria we are planning on running 10m's only. It's unclear whether there will be 1 or 2 core groups. This largely depends on who bares with Tortheldrin until raiding happens.

We do plan on focusing on Challenge Modes and much more guild PvP.

Website

Powk.guildomatic.com
-Invites are currently -OPEN- to join us for MoP. After the expansion hits and we begin recruiting for core spots we may begin to require the application process again.

Perks
-We are level 25, so you will have all the guild perks.
-All members have access to guild repairs on their mains.
-Members have access to buy things from the guild bank at 1/2 AH prices.
-We run many things as a guild outside of Dragon Soul + Rated Battlegrounds.
-Members have the ability to create Guild Events to schedule anything extra they would like to run during the week.
-There are a lot of active players.
-Those part of a core raid group have buffs (Feast + Flask) provided.

Current Recruitment Needs

PvE High Priority
Anyone who wants to join us as a core raider, or even comfortable as 'backup status'. This also applies to anyone who plays the game casually and is looking to join.

What we're looking for in a raider:

Attendance: Close to 100% attendance. That includes being online (not on an alt) 5 minutes before start time for invites. If a RL issue arises, the other raiders expect you to let them know as early as possible.

Competance: Raid awareness, researching your class, having the best gems / enchants, not standing in fire and basic common sense. There are many guilds who accepts players without those qualities, and I encourage you to go there if you are.

Attitude: If you make a mistake, correct it and learn from it. We are not elitest, but we do expect you to have a good attitude when taking criticism. Same goes for giving it.

------

PvP High Priority
Anyone who wants to join for casual Battlegrounds, Guild Arenas, or lower ranked RBGS

Raid & PvP Schedule:
Tues/Thur 9pm-1am EST: Progress raids. Sunday or Monday may be used as a clearing night.
Friday, Varied times: Alt raids or Guild PvP
Sat/Mon, Varied times: RBGS
Sun, Varied times: Extra guild activities

We are looking forward to meeting new people and adding to our roster for Mists of Pandaria!

Please see the forums, reply here, or add Jessicalynn42@hotmail.com to RealID for more information.

Stay hydrated!
Edited by Gummiibear on 7/1/2012 12:07 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Core spots will be filled. Mainly looking for competent back-up/casual raiders now!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Tortheldrin's first 25m DS full clear was successful! 8/8 normal clear in about 1.5 hours with no wipes. Yay 20%.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Hmm....I am intreged by your PvP spot. Though Prot isn't my style, I suppose some concessions could be made. I will get a hold of you ingame.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Core spots have opened for the 25m which is currently 6/8HM!

Also looking to start back up guild RBGS soon =D
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Bump for nice people.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Open invites for Mists of Pandaria!

Anyone is welcome to join us in our Chinese adventure
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
I miss you guys :(
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
When are you coming back?!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]