[H] WotLK AchieveJunkie Runs

85 Orc Warrior
<One Light in the Darkness> & <Iron Dwarf, Medium Rare> :-D I need those two.

Can you do cross realm Earth Wind and Fire? that would be another good one I doubt many have.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I'm all for helping peeps with their meta-mount achieves. But I don't want to emphasize it. You will always find more people in favor of a mount versus the random achievements that get you nothing. It seems to be an easy feat to grab 10 - 15 peeps and hit up Ulduar for the mount meta. Not many chase down [Set up us the Bomb] or [Nerf Scrapbots]. Those are the ones that will take preference over any of the mount achieves. Also, it will go 25m > 10m until we have enough clears through 25 I am thinking.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Updated the OP. It will show what we have accomplished and what needs a little more emphasis. I also sorted them by time required to get done. We will probably do one of each per raid night. I will emphasize the top most raid of each category as we may get more achieves and gear out of it.
Edited by Zelthus on 4/30/2012 8:31 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]