hiii
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
(Months later)

05/07/2012 09:30 PMPosted by Abelin
Bablefish too strong.

Long time no see!

05/08/2012 10:05 AMPosted by Pongmo
Seein Mayumi naked. Best day of my life.

What? Wrong person...

10/01/2012 10:47 PMPosted by Wizlefizle
hiii

:O!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Nerd
Reply Quote
33 Gnome Mage
Former member of <Just Another Snake Cult>. Where the hell did everyone go on this server all that's left is fever trash. A spin off of old malicious intent.... Only Reason they down content is because all the people with any brains join them now cause the server is a ghost town. Where did all the good players go Olaf/Vaprak/Monyea/Beats/Pretty much anyone in Imperium etc this server is a horde !@#$%^-* of trash now.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Former member of <Just Another Snake Cult>. Where the hell did everyone go on this server all that's left is fever trash. A spin off of old malicious intent.... Only Reason they down content is because all the people with any brains join them now cause the server is a ghost town. Where did all the good players go Olaf/Vaprak/Monyea/Beats/Pretty much anyone in Imperium etc this server is a horde !@#$%^-* of trash now.

excuse me, but BATU is the bestest ever okay....?
Reply Quote
87 Orc Death Knight
Good memories.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Priest
troll priest extraordinaire/battlepope supreme
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
What's crackin my nagas <3
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
God this thread has really gone to hell. Yupp, you're the worst troll ever. No one is buying it. Nothing to see here.

Step 1: Ignore.
Step 2: ??????
Step 3: Profit

omg who is this wtf
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
Puppett I am not sure if you should worry about any toon named Rectella which sounds like a new very disturbing sandwich spread that competes with that one Hazelnut spread.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
I'd consider myself oldschool
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Puppett I am not sure if you should worry about any toon named Rectella which sounds like a new very disturbing sandwich spread that competes with that one Hazelnut spread.

well actually rectella is a company that handles bedsheets and curtains and candles and stuff which i worked for and my hunter on alliaice ws named that but itzk i firgure outi ts kaila aka nope aka melwynd aka nahh <3333333333 shes awesome
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
I'd consider myself oldschool

novarlol
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
i remember some noob rank 14 hunter that got banned for using babel fish or was that wokkie? lol at wokkie, mind controled that nub out of ab. all i know is that wokkie got a 3 day ban or something, no one trusted each other on horde to set a cap. then they passed him in honor because he got a 3 day. alliance set a cap, i went to see xmen 3, i cried when professor x died :-(
it was tears of joy and something else.

ps- hi ao!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
hrmm.. only person i see here that i remember back from original is mayumi.
Reply Quote
91 Troll Priest
ni hao! I'd definitely consider old school to be part of the free transfers to malorne when it was first created in vanilla. so many old names and guilds. I miss imperium.
Reply Quote
1 Human Paladin
Man, I miss this server.
Reply Quote
65 Gnome Mage
hi
Reply Quote
83 Orc Death Knight
just bought a xfer to darkspear. servers to dead
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]