Any Old School Left?

90 Human Warrior
NO OLD SCHOOL ONLY NEW !@#$ SIT
Reply Quote
1 Human Priest
then twifs "girlfriend" in vent loled at him when i called him an Italian "goomba".
Reply Quote
hm..

I still look out for cove/nosta when I walk in blackrock mountain.

Mayummi, Where's slyboots at...haven't seen him in a while?

OMG DINOGS !
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
MVP
Used to be a NE Druid named Nianis over here.
Reply Quote
83 Blood Elf Paladin
Musè here, pretty old school. just returning.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Augur here
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
feels like its been forever... :3
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
yolo
Reply Quote
100 Troll Rogue
sUP!
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Rogue
sup restless raiders!
Edited by Recursiv on 1/19/2014 12:49 PM PST
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Rogue
05/01/2013 08:50 AMPosted by Recursiv
i remember some noob rank 14 hunter that got banned for using babel fish or was that wokkie? lol at wokkie, mind controled that nub out of ab. all i know is that wokkie got a 3 day ban or something, no one trusted each other on horde to set a cap. then they passed him in honor because he got a 3 day. alliance set a cap, i went to see xmen 3, i cried when professor x died :-(
it was tears of joy and something else.

ps- hi ao!

it was radditz
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Rogue
sadly though, there were no boomkins alliance side that pvped, only 1 druid that raided bwl that was boomkin.
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Rogue
and it was not dividi, she was female. and ran her own guild. but the guild died. and the rest xfered off. i was friends with that group they wanted me to go with them. i was on a mission from God.
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Rogue
for rank 14 :-)
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Rogue
11/24/2013 11:13 AMPosted by Tyrend
Augur here

the meanest thing we ever said to dion was we just use you for battleshout, or i said.
Edited by Recursiv on 1/20/2014 2:41 PM PST
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Rogue
5000 honor, you cant say no to fastfoodguy
the maddest youve ever been at me. trepid
why did it seem that the doa 10 man team never had fun
the best matches were always against JASC and Hostile.
it was fun to troll vindictive in bgs hahahaha
Edited by Recursiv on 1/20/2014 2:43 PM PST
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Rogue
then vindictive became be negative. when i think about it, they were the only guild that could of ever cleared naxx in classic on malorne, because all the other guilds were so far behind. malorne was a complation of kel'thuzad and some other servers when it was born. anyone else wanna fill in on their history of this server?
Edited by Recursiv on 1/21/2014 7:43 AM PST
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Rogue
gatsbee lol
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Rogue
then before bc came out, and i out of the hospital. i transfered to chromaggus and lvled to 70 there. with the great elawo, rank 14 paladin and rank 14 warrior ewawo. druse and his krew on chromaggus, this is when cross server bgs came out. so i was doing wsges with them on malorne
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Rogue
airforce doctor elawo the great ng and yates the hunter. who never got to lvl 70 or 60, im playing a hunter on wow one against fizzy. while im allaince he is a horde shaman in disintegration. phizz, i like to spam him sometimes like i did that one time to you nehalem. THE BEST!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]