All the Childhood Nostalgia! ;_;

I just found some of my childhood movies on DVD at Hastings, and so I snatched them up.

They are: The Pagemaster, The Neverending Story, Jumanji, The Secret of Nimhe, and The Goonies!

All of my memories! *sick bawling*
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Mage
I loved watching all of those movies when I was a kid. You should really look up the Nostalgia Critic, he does his own type of comedic review for all of those old movies, I think the only movie from your list that he has not gone over was The Goonies.
Edited by Tablemaker on 4/19/2012 7:45 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Yeah but I don't really like the NC. He gets a little to ridiculously critical in his reviews sometimes. Take Little Nemo for example. I love that movie to bits and he absolutly bashed it.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
Gah! I LOVED the Secret of Nimhe... And I havn't seen Jumanji since it scared me when I was 8. :P
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
04/19/2012 01:19 PMPosted by Barathos
Gah! I LOVED the Secret of Nimhe... And I havn't seen Jumanji since it scared me when I was 8. :P
Oh man Jumanji scared the crap out of me as a kid too. I haven't seen it in years.
Reply Quote
04/20/2012 01:53 AMPosted by Ohgodfleas
Oh man Jumanji scared the crap out of me as a kid too. I haven't seen it in years.

I know what you mean, that scene with the spiders, I dove behind the couch.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
I have Jumanji, NES, and Goonies somewhere around here, too!

Also have~ The Last Unicorn, Breakfast Club, Ferris Buller, Pretty in Pink, Weird Science

Still looking for~ Watership Down, Flight of Dragons.
Reply Quote
91 Undead Priest
I recently found out the girl who was the voice of Ducky in Land Before Time was brutally murdered by her father :*(
Reply Quote
82 Draenei Priest
04/20/2012 02:07 AMPosted by Khyrie
I know what you mean, that scene with the spiders, I dove behind the couch.

Those, and the giant mosquitoes always got me.

One of my other favorite childhood movies is Watership Down. It was incredibly disturbing, and to this day I do not understand its ESRB rating, but I still loved it.

04/24/2012 12:48 PMPosted by Rufyn
I recently found out the girl who was the voice of Ducky in Land Before Time was brutally murdered by her father :*(

Jesus.

Yeah. It's horrible.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]