character running forwards by itself

I've been having this problem happen much to frequently and when it happens it can really screw a fight up. i'll just be doing what I always do and my character will randomly start turning in a clockwise or counterclockwise roation and I can't stop it unless I press like a & d keyboard keys at the same time. not only this but my character will run forwards by himself and the only way to stop it is like press w and s at the same time I have been playing for years and this has only been happening for the past half a year or so approx. THIS NEEDS TO BE RESOLVED ITS EVEN WORSE FOR MELEE CLASSES WHEN IT HAPPENS TO THEM.
Reply Quote
I haven't seen this myself.

But honestly it sounds like it could be a faulty keyboard (or perhaps mouse) issue. The keyboard on this computer, for instance, often inserts a ± symbol when I press shift. I'd fix it if this was my gaming computer, but didn't see the problem until I switched keyboards -- no software changes present, so I'm positive it's just an oddity of the keyboard.

Is there any possibility your keyboard could be at fault here?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]