Tranferring to Server

39 Dwarf Hunter
Actually, I speak for my entire guild. I wasn't returning with an insult, because he declined. I returned with an insult, because his reasoning for not buying the run was he is too good with his level of progression that I achieved the first week of heroic progression (except we still did better). Also, I'm just a jerk.

Please direct all future questions/comments pertaining to MLFA directly to me.

Your reading comprehension and logical reasoning skills are down right horrible. How do you get "he thinks he is too good" out of "I want to earn it without paying for it" exactly? I have a strong suspicion you are just not particularly bright though, so I'm not really sure why I asked.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Actually, I speak for my entire guild. I wasn't returning with an insult, because he declined. I returned with an insult, because his reasoning for not buying the run was he is too good with his level of progression that I achieved the first week of heroic progression (except we still did better). Also, I'm just a jerk.

Your reading comprehension and logical reasoning skills are down right horrible. How do you get "he thinks he is too good" out of "I want to earn it without paying for it" exactly? I have a strong suspicion you are just not particularly bright though, so I'm not really sure why I asked.

By saying that he didn't need to use our services to achieve 8/8H, he was explicitly saying he was good enough to achieve 8/8H without us. The fact that he has yet to kill any new bosses or repeat older heroic kills in many ways exemplifies how wrong he was in making the assertion that he is too good to need to be carried.

In the future please post on a main. If you need to hide behind an alt avatar, even though your main avatar is enough abstraction from your real person to keep you safe, you should really focus more on growing a pair of !@#$%^-*s than criticizing me.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Me reading this forum:
http://i.imgur.com/GSaFr.gif
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Me reading this forum:
http://i.imgur.com/GSaFr.gif

lol'd
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
05/02/2012 08:38 PMPosted by Ellory
I see you're still 4/8H Lectricity. We are still selling Heroic Madness runs *wink*wink*

I've quit playing this toon for right now. And in all seriousness, I'm not a big gold maker. I have about 15k gold across all my toons and wouldn't be able to buy a heroic madness kill let alone a rare mount even I had wanted to.

First off, I am not a HE, I am a she. (let the insults begin)

Also, I was not putting down your guild. I was honestly saying that I would prefer not to BUY my kills, I would like to earn them. I in no way meant anything rude against your guild until you got rude with me. that's the thing about the internet, words can be taken different than they are meant.

I don't care when you got your kills, how quickly you got them, or anything like that. Good for you, honestly. I meant no insult what so ever and I regret that you ever thought I did.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
MY HEART WILL GO ONNN !
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
By saying that he didn't need to use our services to achieve 8/8H, he was explicitly saying he was good enough to achieve 8/8H without us. The fact that he has yet to kill any new bosses or repeat older heroic kills in many ways exemplifies how wrong he was in making the assertion that he is too good to need to be carried.

In the future please post on a main. If you need to hide behind an alt avatar, even though your main avatar is enough abstraction from your real person to keep you safe, you should really focus more on growing a pair of !@#$%^-*s than criticizing me.

Sigh. You are assuming things. You do know the saying, right? When you assume things you make an !@# out of....etc.

You are putting words in my mouth, which really in the end does not surprise me. "He was explicity saying..."'

I DID NOT SAY ANYTHING OF THE SORT. If you have to turn words around to make it say what you want it to say, that is your problem. I am good enough to achieve 8/8H. I'm confident in my skills. Unfortunately I am unable to do so by myself. I would need 9/24 other people. Heaven for bid I do not need your services to achieve something!

Not to mention, you really just need to get over yourself. I haven't bothered playing this toon in a while, so I havent raided. I noticed that you see my heroic lich king kill. Yeah..I did that out of boredom to help out a friend that was pugging it. Is that okay with you? You yell at people for critisizing you, but you come in here and feel that you know everything about me and the reason for why I haven't raided?

yeah...makes sense.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter

Sigh. You are assuming things. You do know the saying, right? When you assume things you make an !@# out of....etc.

You are putting words in my mouth, which really in the end does not surprise me. "He was explicity saying..."'

I DID NOT SAY ANYTHING OF THE SORT. If you have to turn words around to make it say what you want it to say, that is your problem. I am good enough to achieve 8/8H. I'm confident in my skills. Unfortunately I am unable to do so by myself. I would need 9/24 other people. Heaven for bid I do not need your services to achieve something!

Not to mention, you really just need to get over yourself. I haven't bothered playing this toon in a while, so I havent raided. I noticed that you see my heroic lich king kill. Yeah..I did that out of boredom to help out a friend that was pugging it. Is that okay with you? You yell at people for critisizing you, but you come in here and feel that you know everything about me and the reason for why I haven't raided?

yeah...makes sense.

If you're mad at Ellory, spray him with cheese.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
this thread is a time machine back to 2005
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]