[A] <Areg> 5/8 HM 10m recruiting

100 Human Paladin
<Areg> is seeking a few dedicated and competent players to round out our core roster for hardmode DS progression. We raid twice a week, Tuesday (9-12 ST) and Wednesday (10-12) night. We are looking for people who are experienced and geared enough to jump right into hardmode content. Importantly we are looking for people who know their class well and are willing to take constructive criticism from experienced raid leaders. We're a laid back bunch of guys, but have high standards and don't tolerate drama or egos.

The group is currently in need of

1 healer:

Shaman

Priest

1 DPS:

Mage

Elemental Shaman

Shadow Priest

Warlock

Send me an in-game mail for further information.
Edited by Bedros on 5/5/2012 7:38 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
bump
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
edit for current needs
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
bump
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
^
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
bump
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
You know it's against the ToS to necro threads? And it looks like you have necro'd many.

It sounds like you're really hurt over an item in a game. While I'm sure it stings but you should probably seriously reconsider your priorities if you're this hung up on an item that's going to be worthless in three days.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
09/22/2012 03:26 PMPosted by Kalorilla
If they would have never started CRZ I would have never ran into these losers and would have gotten my drop more then likely.

CRZ has nothing to do with 5man heroics, while you may have met them through a CRZ, the fact is you're just as likely to get ninja'd from a guild run in a heroic without it.

Say what you will but if it happened to you after you have busted your butt to get your toon lvl 85 in a very short time and want to be in some what top gear before the expansion release...........

That was a decision you made, and if you but that much effort into something you might have put the effort in to looking at the quest rewards and the dungeon drops from early MoP content. Then you would've noticed that it really doesn't matter.

I'm not the best geared pally on the server, not even close. However I would consider the majority of what I have to be "top gear." But even that wont matter for me in three days; most of my gear will be replaced before I hit level 87.

I do not condone what was done to you, I personally hate ninja's and is one reason I rarely do pugs when something I want is on the line. My earlier post was just pointing out that you may need to loosen up a bit and realize that in the long run what they did was wasted effort and are below you.
Edited by Praxys on 9/22/2012 7:56 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
Hello everyone!

Just like to clarify a few things.

First of all, my characters name is shamanit, not shaman, obviously. This is also just an alt, my main is Heele on this server.

I'm not going to apologize for what I did because I didn't do anything wrong. How is it considered Ninjaing or stealing an item if I can roll need on it in a LFD group?

Like I said to my druid friend, Mop is coming out in less then a week. The gear we get. especially a ilvl 378 trinket from a 5 man dungeon, will mean nothing after a few hours of gameplay.

So, it's too bad about your luck, but get over it.

PS. He may of thought I did something wrong, but he completely over reacted and called me names like a child, so no hard feelings champ :)
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
I've been called a child before. It is no fun. I am a 25 year old gamer on Sept 25th. But people still call me a child.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
Don't get me wrong, I'm not calling him a child because he plays a video, that would make me a hypocrit, im calling a child because he freaked out and called me names lol \

I'd repeat the stuff he called me, but I'm not sure if that would get me banned from the forums
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
I'm more impressed by the amount of time and effort this guy took to make sure everyone on Mannoroth was annoyed by our guild. Instead of reporting you for spamming our threads, I'll give you a piece of life advice. If you keep behaving like this, you are never going to find out what sex is like.

Get over it chief, you lost an item which will be obsolete in 72 hours. Stop crying and seek out treatment to help you cope with whatever deep rooted psychological issues you have.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]