Minions Inc: Goodnight, sweet princes

85 Tauren Druid
http://i.imgur.com/xucXT.jpg

Minions Incorporated, LLC, has chosen to outsource most of their raiding labor to Hyjal. We bid them a fond adieu.

Guess Retribution is going to have to go it alone now
http://i.imgur.com/Z35xe.gif
Edited by Sebasi on 4/19/2012 10:18 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
Ahhh I'll miss the banter in DS. I don't think I'll be able to get anyone on Hyjal to join in my sing-alongs.

/sniff
Edited by Derith on 4/19/2012 10:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
Farewell brothers and sisters.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
=0(
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
The last of Cowpoc wish you the best Clip and Minions.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
Been fun Khaz. Remember to keep it real and stay black.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
Good luck to you guys on your new server.
Reply Quote
75 Orc Death Knight
Just leave already !
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
Good luck, Minions, your presence will be missed. =(
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
I like being on a server that can win TB consistently.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Someone from Ret get the server first 90 druid for me mk?
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
04/22/2012 03:25 PMPosted by Chilela
Someone from Ret get the server first 90 druid for me mk?

Me and Sebasi both beat you to 85 by a couple days so np ;)
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
DD, or rather BB, got 85 I think.

It'll depend on when MoP launches for me. I'll either be taking my last summer off or I'll be gainfully employed, and that'll make all the difference.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Yeah. Six and a half years on this server. More than half of that time spent with Minions, as Ouryu (Mage) and Wormwood (DK). Had some good times, for sure. Clip repeatedly sheeping mobs in SSC/TK, Samondel benching me because he had a flaming splintery stick up his !@#$, my stint as a turban-clad terrorist after getting my Dormus camel mount, trolling Dasaq about getting said mount without even trying... the list goes on.

Somebody better pick up my slack of starting pre-raid turtle trains in Orgrimmar. Gods know I'll have my hands full with the epic turtle trains I'll be starting on Hyjal. Best of luck all :D
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
04/24/2012 09:28 AMPosted by Smashtard
Yeah. Six and a half years on this server. More than half of that time spent with Minions, as Ouryu (Mage) and Wormwood (DK). Had some good times, for sure. Clip repeatedly sheeping mobs in SSC/TK, Samondel benching me because he had a flaming splintery stick up his !@#$, my stint as a turban-clad terrorist after getting my Dormus camel mount, trolling Dasaq about getting said mount without even trying... the list goes on.

Still have nightmares about that stupid mount. I think it was something like 150 figs before i got it.
Edited by Dasaq on 4/27/2012 5:17 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]