Guild Mergers

85 Night Elf Druid
Looking to expand my guild, but there seems to be very little interest from Trade or the forums.

Are there any low level (>15) out there that would like to merge into a guild that is level 15? We have toons that range from level 10-85, so there is a very likely chance that we would have people able to "hook up" with other players.

Really looking to create a social community of people willing to play all aspects of the game within a singular guild entity.

Teaming up with random people through LFD and LFR just isn't as fun as running random instances/raids with people you know.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
We are opening up recruitment to add more "social" and "casual" players. If you'd be interested in being absorbed by a Lvl 25 guild we'd be happy to talk to you about joining us.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
OKT
Arcia,

This is a great idea! Although we are not interested in joining forces, I thought I would get on here and offer some encouragement. Our guild is VERY casual and social and if we joined with another I don't think we could keep it that way. I am wishing you the best of luck! To all others thinking about joining forces with Radiant Crusade, I think Arcia has the right idea here and I encourage you to go for it!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I appreciate your words of encouragement!

Radiant Crusade has been around since Burning Crusade, but we never had a huge amount of players at one time. We've had troupes of raiders, PvPers, and the most casual of casual players come and go from our roster.

My only reason for reaching out to merge some smaller guilds together is to provide what perks we do have available to those small-rostered guilds who would end up creeping slowly up the guild ladder, just as we have since about level 12. It's a horrible feeling, honestly.

If we can't find smaller guilds to merge and recruitment stays strained, I might be forced into a position of selling off Radiant Crusade and since it's my "baby," I really don't want to take those kinds of actions.

This is by no means a "pity post." I'm simply stating the facts of the matter as they stand.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
What forces you to "sell off " the guild if recruitment is low ?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Lack of enthusiasm, no social interaction within guild.

When requests do come in on the in-game guild recruit feature, those people -never- again log in to accept the request. My recruitment thread on the forums is practically lifeless other than posts from me changing phrasing, updating policies, and officer lists. And my thread in the actual guild recruitment section of the forums never stays on the main page longer than seconds after its posted, even with the unacceptable-by-forum-rules bumping.

If I can't run my guild successfully, why run it at all? It would be more beneficial to sell it to someone else who thinks they can do better than to continue floundering in a kiddy pool of my own failure. There are plenty of Alliance guilds on Lothar that I could join, since new ones seem to spring up almost daily.
Reply Quote
Come to the Horde.

We have cookies
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Probably nasty, poisoned cookies!

My Horde toon is a pretty decent guild. They let her stay despite my levels of inactivity on her. I like them.
Reply Quote
05/02/2012 02:09 PMPosted by Arcia
Probably nasty, poisoned cookies!

I made no promises about the content of said cookies!

Which guild are you in on the Horde side? I'll tell them to harass you more!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Our cookies are delicious, and that is not a lie!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Arcia,

I know this may not seem like something you may want to do off the bat, but if you wanted to migrate your characters in the guild into OU, we would happily accept any of the guildmembers you have and then you can sell of what is the shell of your current guild. We have 4 IRL friends playing regularly every night, and about 10 more recruited e-friends that are active in running 85s and alts through just about anything. Let me know if you are interested...
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
OKT
Arcia,

Where you been? Get back to me in game if you can please. I wanted to talk over some things with you.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]